OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yanni came back to the bench yesterday after that accident and will probably be on the bench cheering his team on but we have Kawhi in a suite watching the games. This man really dont give a ****. :lol:

205798079_10159925279838643_5192219863867750711_n.jpg
But will never live down

a) Pandemic P
b) Missed two FT in Game 4
c) A and B
d) A, B, and C

Yanni came back to the bench yesterday after that accident and will probably be on the bench cheering his team on but we have Kawhi in a suite watching the games. This man really dont give a ****. :lol:

Eh, different personalities. Not being demonstrative and rah-rah doesn’t necessarily mean not caring. Gianny is a much more emotional dude than Kawhi. Plus his brother is his teammate. Makes sense that he’d want to be on the sidelines more.

I just wanna point out:

On Draft Day 2018, Max Kellerman led off First Take by saying he would take Kevin Knox with the first overall pick if he were the GM with it.

Not Luka. Not Trae. Not Ayton.

Kevin Knox.

Y’all I was super wrong, it was Wendell Carter Jr. Those two felt on draft night like they had the same stock so I remembered it as Knox, but it was Wendell. My bad :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom