OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
That dude Farbod is a **** head and should be shunned from the reporting community.

All for clout. What an Imbecile

Last edited:
Honestly it didn’t look that bad, but hell be out for 1-2 games and he wont be able to put the same pressure on it until it’s fully healed months from now.

He’ll be able to play, but he wont be the same thats for sure, for a slasher like him…detrimental.

Wow.

Giannis sounds like he dodged a huge bullet.

freeze freeze when can we expect Giannis byke on the court?
Def dodged a bullet, but I also wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't play for the rest of these playoffs.

We'll see. Good news nonetheless.

He definitely did. Knew it immediately. You could see the full separation from his femor and fibula and how the knee completely shifted forward when the leg bent all the way back. Hurt me to even see it. Gotta be a full rupture. Devastating.

Hoping for him man. Poor guy. This is a year injury.

tenor.gif

If it's anything similar to Embiid he's going to be out 2-3 weeks minimum.

CP0 dominating the ball and slowing the pace down too much
starts the offense too late
clips do a good job keeping the ball sticking in cp's hand
they want him taking that middy and three instead of feeding ayton on the roll
making book be a high vol guy to get his pts. book not looking to pass after cp came back. shots going up :lol:

So happy for Giannis, I know he was probably dreading the worst

When he heard no structural damage he was probably as happy as an ultra broke 20-year-old Rusty being told by his sidepiece that her period finally came.

He should celebrate just like I did and have some Ledos pizza, walking into that building looking at the heavens like...
thank-you-jesus.gif

Last edited:
Honestly it didn’t look that bad, but hell be out for 1-2 games and he wont be able to put the same pressure on it until it’s fully healed months from now.

He’ll be able to play, but he wont be the same thats for sure, for a slasher like him…detrimental.

Yeah I was about to say. Good news theres no damage but literally his game is just getting to the hoop. He cant really on his jimmy for nothing.

For sure, just crazy timing for EVERYONE.

I know injuries are a part of the game, and so is attrition….but man the timing of this year’s injuries and to whom they are happening is just WILD.

like literally every teams #1 is going down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom