OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty simple they can't have conference finals games on the same day or teams play on b2b during the playoffs. If PHI/ATL didn't go 7, G1 of the East Finals would have been Monday instead of Wednesday. They have to have them on alternating days for the networks. Clips shouldn't have went 7 with Dallas.

The volume of injuries this post-season is so high that it seems there has to be a correlation with the compressed schedule. But a lot of the injuries were due to contact that often results in someone getting hurt, like with Kyrie and Giannis. Kawhi’s knee got bumped by Ingles, etc.

So I guess what I’m saying is that this war-of-attrition playoffs is the result of the quick turn-around/compressed schedule and just a disproportional amount of bad luck.

Last edited:
While I do agree, a lot of these injuries weren't even the result of overuse.

Giannis gets rolled up on
Trae steps on an official
Jaylen broke his fall and hurt his wrist
Bron got rolled up on
Kyrie rolled his ankle
CP3 got COVID then some sort of whiplash injury
Word. Nothing to do with the schedule.

Bitter Laker fans think they’re right now but the truth is there are just more bitter fans of teams that have been eliminated that are joining the cause :lol:

If anything, the fact that all teamsleft have had their best player miss time makes it far less of a sham than last year’s finals where one team was missing multiple key players while the other was healthy.

Bitter Laker fans think they’re right now but the truth is there are just more bitter fans of teams that have been eliminated that are joining the cause :lol:

If anything, the fact that all teamsleft have had their best player miss time makes it far less of a sham than last year’s finals where one team was missing multiple key players while the other was healthy.

The road to the finals has been marred by multiple star injuries and at there's all but a guarantee that only one team If it's PHX will *knock on wood* have it's principle guys and this is LESS of a sham of a playoffs? 🤣🤣🤣

205798079_10159925279838643_5192219863867750711_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom