OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are my Suns fans at? Without CP3 almost pulled of a game 2 win, the last 3 minutes were just not in our favour and the Lakers got laughable calls, especially AD. Adisney showing his best acting skills, imagine they would have ejected him with 1 minute played into game 2? Thursday is payback time for the Suns!!!!! Let's go Suns, Beat LA!!!!!

clippers threw like 5 different defenders at him including palmdale pippen and IE MJ
safe to say they can not contain him

how are they supposed to blow this up ?
1622040379016.png

w/ no picks
Imagine Kawhi leaving and being stuck with 70 mil in PG, Morris and Kennard.
Clippers can not stay in front luka or anyone that is driving. Brunson and even maxi broke down the defense. Poor and no rotation and zu getting cooked as the last line.
Brunson been doing that to teams all year. He’s been great.

But yeah when Maxi and DFS start putting the ball down and attacking the rim, you got problems.

Kawhi leaving a potential first round exit for another team on the brink too?
If he bolts via opt out, the only places that make sense on the surface both financially and competitive opportunity-wise are Miami and Dallas, no?

I think the Knicks can create a ton of space but I wouldn’t go that route with him if I were them.

If he bolts via opt out, the only places that make sense on the surface both financially and competitive opportunity-wise are Miami and Dallas, no?

I think the Knicks can create a ton of space but I wouldn’t go that route with him if I were them.

I’m not a cap guy but how does Miami absorb that $ when bam’s extension kicks in next year?
and if he has one of those escalations in his contract for making all Nba or all defense?

I’m not a cap guy but how does Miami absorb that $ when bam’s extension kicks in next year?
and if he has one of those escalations in his contract for making all Nba or all defense?
vic a FA
dragic / iggy on team options for next year
herro still on rookie deal
dunn / robinson, QO...would still be able to extend them after

Can't compare the Clippers and Heat organization wise at all.

The heat are down 2-0, trade for the corpse of Oladipo and haven’t held herro accountable. They lost crowder and olynyk and didn’t replace them with equal talent.

not buying into the culture talk. Spo is great but he might be getting swept by a guy that just found out you can play guys 40 minutes in the playoffs

Last edited:
I was talking to my friends in our group chat about this. Brought up this very point. Toronto was a great fit for him. Guess homie really couldn't stand the cold.
Not saying you or I are saying this but is Kawhi approaching, or even in, the realm of overrated? He definitely can’t be Tier 1 if they lose to the Mavs

The heat are down 2-0, trade for the corpse of Oladipo and haven’t held herro accountable. They lost crowder and olynyk and didn’t replace them with equal talent.

not buying into the culture talk. Spo is great but he’s might be getting swept by a guy that just found out you can play guys 40 minutes in the playoffs

And with all that said Micky, Pat and Spo have still done a lot more than the Clippers. Can't compare 'em. Whether YOU buy into their culture or not their track record still exist. They're a proven good run franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom