OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
And with all that said Micky, Pat and Spo have still done a lot more than the Clippers. Can't compare 'em. Whether YOU buy into their culture or not their track record still exist. They're a proven good run franchise.

Ballmer has only owned the team for 7 years. They missed the playoffs once during that time.

The organization has given Kawhi everything he’s asked for since he’s been here and, on paper, the moves they’ve made to put a good supporting cast around him have been solid. The players, including Kawhi, aren’t getting it done.

Kawhi shouldn’t have any problem with the organization.

He had 41 last night. How is them losing in any way his fault
41 points don’t always lead to wins. I’m not supporting that take but I was asking the thread for legitimate discussion. We can go back to discussion about my post if you like, though :lol:

Ballmer has only owned the team for 7 years. They missed the playoffs once during that time.

The organization has given Kawhi everything he’s asked for since he’s been here and, on paper, the moves they’ve made to put a good supporting cast around him have been solid. The players, including Kawhi, aren’t getting it done.

Kawhi shouldn’t have any problem with the organization.

Jeanie only been running the Lakers for 7 years but that's another story.

What you saying is part of the problem. They let Kawhi muscle them into that horrible PG trade and it can possibly set them back for years. He brought that "load management" "regular season don't matter" mindset to them last and it blew up in their face. Going into this year the damage was already done. Firing Doc was just putting a band aid on a gun shot.

Any other team would've too with Rose off the board...

We're not gonna disrespect K-State edition Cool Beas today :lol: :smh:

I thought Beasley was going to be star. I understand taking him #2. But I’m pointing out that the heat like every organization has missed on some picks. they took Winslow over Booker too

Players win titles. You can have the best body fat testing ever but that doesn’t matter if Wade can’t play. And it really doesn’t matter if Wade isn’t BFFs with Bron.

Eye am not trying to see Kawhi jump ship when he built the ship, picked the captain and the crew. That’s it

Players win titles, not organizations

There is about 55% truth to this statement. Of course, the players are the ones who are out there playing and doing the tangible work to get a title.

But the people running the team also have an impact as well. As a beaten and battered Knicks fan, I can attest, poorly run organizations usually do not win or have a track record for success. It really all starts from the top.

But that's just my opinion. I'm sure some people here will say the players have much more of an impact on the outcome of success.

188959982_4743791068982713_6189871097747255107_n.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom