OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. Lakers had a similar rise

Screenshot_20210701-104249_Chrome.jpg

Yeah. Relatively unusual, not impossible.

Spurs went from 20 wins to 54 between 1996-1997 and 1997-1998.

This is an asinine comment on so many levels. First Germany is not the most liberal country in the world, you guys still have a strong far-right presence in the county. Your government is ruled by a center-right party too. Being a liberal or from a liberal country doesn't mean someone can't be racist, that is ridiculous.

I am not going to think about what I said. You made a disgusting sweeping judgment of black players. I don't care if it wasn't directed at me, I have an issue with racism generally. Especially since I am black.

Dude, you are a racist. The more you talk the more this becomes clear to me.

He hit us with the global, country-of-residence version of “I can’t be racist because I have a black friend”. :smh:

Ehhh the "XYZ player is gonna play in China next season" is getting kind of lame. It was funny the first dozen times but not anymore.

but if one just think about it, it's straight up stupid lol (China is prob the best league after euro & NBA, being paid millions (!!) to play basketball for a few months, being treated like how Bron & steph are in the States, etc.)

Did they figure out what pissed off Patrick Beverly so much to give Chris Paul the e-Honda push in the back?
bev was unhinged more than normal last night. not sure if it was also his team slow start or lack of energy out the gate.
you could see during timeouts morris had to calm him down a few times during the gm. bev got in his face when he threw the lob to batum instead of kicking to him :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom