OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that have been to an NBA Finals game, is it worth it? $650 a pop is what nosebleeds are going for here in PHOENIX.

I wanna see CP3 get it done so that he can stick it to his haters but I'm not a fan of either of the remaining teams.

Do I go because I have never been or do I stack up my bread and go to a finals game that I really wanna be at?

For those that have been to an NBA Finals game, is it worth it? $650 a pop is what nosebleeds are going for here in PHOENIX.

I wanna see CP3 get it done so that he can stick it to his haters but I'm not a fan of either of the remaining teams.

Do I go because I have never been or do I stack up my bread and go to a finals game that I really wanna be at?

Seems pretty cheap tbh. I say do it. Probably won't happen again in your lifetime.

Pat’s antics do get annoying and can even be counterproductive to his team, but like JVG said last night, he’s not in the league if he doesn’t act/think that way.

I agree with MVP MVP . You may never get another chance to see the Suns again in the NBA FInals in your lifetime.

This may be a tangent, but the older I've gotten, the more I've come to realize spending money on experiences rather than superficial possessions yielded significantly fonder emotions on a personal level.

Last edited:
Seems pretty cheap tbh. I say do it. Probably won't happen again in your lifetime.

that’s what I thought about the Raptors Game 7 against the Sixers. Was able to witness the shot live. Was it worth it?…

200w.gif

Nike better come through with the D BOOK 1s expeditiously

Ehhh Devin Booker has a long way to go before getting a signature shoe. I don't think he's super popular like Kyrie and he's not a top 10 player. To put things in perspective Giannis won MVP before he got a signature shoe.

From what I've read, Nike likes to keep their rotation of signature shoes pretty small and they are quite a few players ahead of Devin Booker (that being said Paul George has had a shoe line for a long time so who knows lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom