OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this even mean?

Do you fools watch basketball or do you just skim through it?

Or do you not even turn on the tv and just rely on internet narratives?

If you think that Booker had a bad series and escaped slander then that actually makes the Brick-Boy-B comparisons more legitimate because Brick-Boy-B often played like trash in the playoffs and escaped slander, particularly the NBA Finals.

What did Booker have a bad series based on? Shooting percentage? What if I told you that Brick-Boy-B shot that poorly in 5 out of 7 Finals?

Even if you ignore Brick-Boy-B's first three seasons, he played about 40 playoff series, and I promise you that at least a dozen were as bad as however you think Booker played in this past series.

Y'all love living in a fantasy world. Wake up.

Shut up.

Brick Boy B? are you 7?

Yall just can't hit the block button this is blowing my mind highkey.

I’ve seen people on here say stuff to the effect of, “I never block anyone because it’s not that serious.” But IMO that’s exactly why one should use the block/ignore feature liberally. If you’re on NT for fun and entertainment, no need to subject yourself to reading posts from people who decrease the fun/enjoyment.

That goes for me too. Have no problem with being blocked.

Ben Simmons bought pad in California :nerd:

shouldnt have posted the pic of wheres he stays, gonna get robbed least once a week since cats know he cant shoot

russell logo.jpg

Man I forgot I was supposed to retire from NT after this postseason. I was supposed to get my Paul Pierce farewell tour.

I keep telling myself I gotta leave NT but when the alternative is talking to my coworker who just told me that Kyrie is not a starting point guard….i can’t do it

I legit act like I know way less than I do when talking sports with strangers because of **** like that :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom