OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing is, after looking at it there aren't that many Nike athletes who don't already have signature shoes that I would put above Booker. Most of the guys I would name or signed with other companies (Jordan, Adidas, Under Armor) or already have there own shoe.

I would think that Anthony Davis would get a shoe but big men don't really sell sneakers like that.

Go head Book

Tatum?

You witnessed the only G7 buzzer beater in league history in person though, outcome not withstanding. How many people can say that?

true that. I have it all in video too. Our entire reaction. Good Canadians shook my hand after I told them to sit down every time Jimmy scored lol

Even before the push in the back Pat Bev came off as a bit reckless, the way he was d'ing ppl up out there. Glad no one for hurt from his recklessness outside of Book's nose

For those that have been to an NBA Finals game, is it worth it? $650 a pop is what nosebleeds are going for here in PHOENIX.

I wanna see CP3 get it done so that he can stick it to his haters but I'm not a fan of either of the remaining teams.

Do I go because I have never been or do I stack up my bread and go to a finals game that I really wanna be at?

Spend it. Having been to a grip of regular season games over the years, I can say confidently that playoff games (especially those in the latter rounds) are 100x better. The energy in the building is completely different.

Don't make the rookie mistake I made by buying your tix too early. Everyone tries to resell tix now, so if you wait you *should* be able to get a cheaper price, especially if you're looking for a single seat. Chick sitting next to me at Tuesday's game paid $200 for her seat, while I paid $600 for mine a few days earlier when tix were released to the public. :sick::smh:

Not really. Lakers had a similar rise

Screenshot_20210701-104249_Chrome.jpg

Tell me Bron ain't the goat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom