OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trae still questionable. Assuming he actually can play and they arent just giving him more rest, id play him. Just cause Yanni out dont mean the Bucks is an auto L. Same thing could happen to the Hawks, they take it easy and whooped. Play Trae, he dont gotta have his normal minutes, if you take the L he wont be as rusty for game 7.

I might be one of the few people that genuinely appreciated Pat Beverly shoving CP’s ***** *** :lol: Happy to see a relic of 2000’s era NBA elevate himself however.

Please stomp this bum Trae or Giannis

Enh, I say rest Trae if he’s at the point of being questionable. They got it done without him last game so it isn’t like they can’t do it. And with Giannis out it should be more doable (on paper, at least).

Let Trae heal up some more and go for the kill at home on Saturday. Win or lose tonight I think they’ll need Trae at his healthiest in Game 6 to either fend off elimination or bring it home.

qq.png

These DBook Kobe comparisons are ridiculous :lol:. How he was able to play this entire series and escape slander is amazing.

What does this even mean?

Do you fools watch basketball or do you just skim through it?

Or do you not even turn on the tv and just rely on internet narratives?

If you think that Booker had a bad series and escaped slander then that actually makes the Brick-Boy-B comparisons more legitimate because Brick-Boy-B often played like trash in the playoffs and escaped slander, particularly the NBA Finals.

What did Booker have a bad series based on? Shooting percentage? What if I told you that Brick-Boy-B shot that poorly in 5 out of 7 Finals?

Even if you ignore Brick-Boy-B's first three seasons, he played about 40 playoff series, and I promise you that at least a dozen were as bad as however you think Booker played in this past series.

Y'all love living in a fantasy world. Wake up.

If you think that Booker had a bad series and escaped slander then that actually makes the Brick-Boy-B comparisons more legitimate because Brick-Boy-B often played like trash in the playoffs and escaped slander, particularly the NBA Finals.

What did Booker have a bad series based on? Shooting percentage? What if I told you that Brick-Boy-B shot that poorly in 5 out of 7 Finals?

Even if you ignore Brick-Boy-B's first three seasons, he played about 40 playoff series, and I promise you that at least a dozen were as bad as however you think Booker played in this past series.

Besides game 1, Book had a pretty average series.

why does it feel like this is all leading to a chris paul collapse under the brightest lights. Game 5 maybe even 7

This man has had it

Not too excited for this game

feel like it’s gonna be a 15 PT win, not sure for who lol

hope I’m wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom