OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh man. What a read. @DCAllAfrican

s/o to dudes in here who've been hyping up butterface for years

tenor (16).gif

i dont think its right to put an * on the champion this year but based of watching both teams play they don’t seem as good/ dominant as previous winners.

Bubble season last year the lakers looked great the whole regular season and in the bubble . The bucks and suns look just above average

The Suns were #2 in the West.

And the Bucks were a favorite to come out of the East.

I think we all know there was a very high rate of star player injuries this year. I can’t see it being any different next year. It’s already July and we are headed into the NBA Finals …and then the Olympics.

Lol and y’all dudes were beating over that walking kankle. When the chips are down and the cards hit the table…….. boy I tells ya

Momma told me
1. Tie your shoes before getting on the escalator
2. Let the car pass even if they tell you to walk
3. Don’t evvvvvva trust no white woman

I got the same speech growing up. Call it paranoia, or whatever, but all of the these “allies” I look at with a side eye. They support our causes to be accepted by both black and “progressive” white people, but when the ish hits the fan, you know what side they will land on. At the end of the day I will always be a black man, doesn’t matter how educated I am, how much money I make.

forgot where i saw it but someone said privilege isn't just an advantage, it's the absence of obstacles

that stuck with me

That’s how I’ve always thought about it. Or, put another way, basically a default benefit-of-the doubt when it comes to most things in life that people of color don’t get.

Last edited:
The Suns were #2 in the West.

And the Bucks were a favorite to come out of the East.

I think we all know there was a very high rate of star player injuries this year. I can’t see it being any different next year. It’s already July and we are headed into the NBA Finals …and then the Olympics.
Phoenix is kind of surprising I guess. The Bucks should not be. The way Brooklyn is constructed they need those 3 to stay healthy and that’s simply a big if these days whether anyone likes it or not.

I'd almost say this finals was the most likely outcome since Harden went down. This is the finals I've been expecting since early in round 2.

Y’all the ones giving this trash views.

ESPN is the same brand who decided that Scott Van Pelt was the spiritual successor of Stuart Scott, are you kidding me?

Dude has no f’n sauce and the shows are always corny as hell. Espn is a joke, if you legit still watch that shi* you buggin.

Rachel is the same chick that goes on and on with these feminist views. This is why black women need to stop thinking these white feminist are their friends. The moment a sistah gets a promotion they'll turn on you.

Most Black Women that I know don't think these people support them. RustyShackleford RustyShackleford made probably the most insightful post he's made (which is crazy considering how much heat he posts) when he said that Hillary Clinton lost the election when she embraced women of color in her view of feminism. Sad but true.

always felt weird that Rachel suddenly jumped Lisa Salters as the lead sideline reporter
she definitely knew how to utilize her privilige

guess kwame was right about Rachel nichols :lol:

In addition to everything else, Rachel has been married for 20 years to a successful TV and music video director, who happens to be the son of even more famous film director, Mike Nichols. She’s wealthy and connected.

Yeah. They should’ve just suspended her. Stephan A got suspended for misogynistic comments. Before things went left…did Rachel have a point? Yes. She’s contracted to be there with Maria. But the part cut throat, part Karen rant is what bought her a suspension.

Also, Maria making a mill!! Rachel has to be making good money too. These on-air personality jobs are no joke.
Rachel definitely making a lot. she was pushing the whole The Jump idea for years and has a lot of say in who gets to be on that show
if espn asked kenny mayne to take a 60 pct paycut, i wonder what kinda of deal they trying to get from maria, who does everything from cfb to the nba

Most Black Women that I know don't think these people support them. RustyShackleford RustyShackleford made probably the most insightful post he's made (which is crazy considering how much heat he posts) when he said that Hillary Clinton lost the election when she embraced women of color in her view of feminism. Sad but true.
She was cooked after she went on Breakfast Club talking about she had hot sauce in her bag.

#panderbetter

Rachel definitely making a lot. she was pushing the whole The Jump idea for years and has a lot of say in who gets to be on that show
if espn asked kenny mayne to take a 60 pct paycut, i wonder what kinda of deal they trying to get from maria, who does everything from cfb to the nba
It came out the other day ESPN offered Maria $5M pre-COVID, and the offer recently was like $2-3M.

Same day, Jalen shouted this out:

I still can't believe they offered a contract with a 61% pay cut

Rachel's racism showing is hilarious to me. I work in corporate America as a lawyer and I laugh at the difference between the Rachels in the workplace and the Holly Rowes in the workplace.

1. Holly will use her influence push for your advancement in the workplace.

2. Holly will teach you the tricks of the trade for the job that you couldn't learn on your own.

3. Holly will be there for you and have your back to make sure that you get what you deserve.

4. Rachel will cut you down.

5. Rachel will say they can't promote you because it will hurt her.

6. Rachel only cares about herself.

Fellas we should strive to surround ourselves with more Hollys and less Rachels

ESPN has BEEN known as a disgustingly toxic place of employment. This shouldn’t surprise anyone.

Unless they’re broadcasting a game I can’t watch anywhere else, I can’t remember the last time I even had ESPN on as background noise.

Phoenix is kind of surprising I guess. The Bucks should not be. The way Brooklyn is constructed they need those 3 to stay healthy and that’s simply a big if these days whether anyone likes it or not.

I'd almost say this finals was the most likely outcome since Harden went down. This is the finals I've been expecting since early in round 2.
Yeah once they added Harden. Their success was only going to be predicated on the big three health and their amazing attrition based basketball. I think there was a slight chance with Kyrie and KD. But then Kyrie went down.
Hopefully y'all can stop pretending Rachel is attractive now. Honestly not even surprised.
Makeup is the Devil. Her face is definitely beat especially compared to Malika, Maria, Cassidy, etc. But unfortunately black men have a weakness for a thick white woman. It’s the cross we bear. Sadly. It’s a weird love/hate relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom