OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN NBA shows are terrible. TNT at the very least is funny or can be funny they won’t give you great analysis but you sometimes will be really entertained

Terrible, cast is terrible.

I like Inside a lot. And by now you should know you arent going to get a great analysis, its 99% entertainment.

Who y’all got in the finals and how many games ?
545A10FC-1E08-4CF4-B0A9-9714B89865A3.jpeg

I lowkey don’t want to watch cuz I’m salty but that’s some hater **** so I’m gonna tune into the finals and enjoy it for what it is. **** Holiday tho.

I been wanting the Suns to win, I want CP to get a ring but something irks me about him acting like the job is done. Over celebrating, Kobe would never.

Seriously though, I'm rooting for my Bahamian brethren Ayton and Monty Williams.

At the same time I would not be mad at Yanni winning a ring.

Just hope it's a highly sports entertaining series.

ESPN NBA shows are terrible. TNT at the very least is funny or can be funny they won’t give you great analysis but you sometimes will be really entertained
ESPN has shuffled the NBA Countdown cast so much over the years, they never established themselves with the audience. Now they're fighting each other for air time. Plus the tone and production is so bad.

Imagine Adam Lefkoe or Candace Parker trying to boot Ernie and Charles Barkley from Inside. :lol:

I wonder if Legler’s light work schedule is partly by choice. I know from stuff I’ve heard him say on the radio that he’s got kids in school, playing sports. He goes to their games, etc.

Bucks in 7 with or without Gianny.
Key will be how successful Chris is against Lopez/Portis whenever Bud decides to switch instead of drop, probably beginning in G2.

I think Book is in for a long series, and they don’t consistently look for Ayton.

I mean…she wanted to generate headlines. That’s what a reporter does. In Spo’s mind they just completed a hard fought battle but for the viewer, it’s always what’s next. It’s nauseating to see in combat sports. Because they literally have been in a battle.
The Jim Gray of female reporting. Yikes.

This lady is pure trash and only has her role due to nepotism - she has no business being in the industry. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom