OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
the headline wrote itself. Everyone knew what was on the other side of winning the East.
Yes, agreed. But you always want a quote or for the layman a talking head. Could she have waited? Probably. But she’s chasing clout. No different than a WOJ Bomb.

Honestly, I’m not even sure what her talent is. SAS was a beat reporter who came up in Philly. Leveraged his relationship with Iverson and other stars. WOJ tends to break headlines, news.

those Kobe comments are “run of the mill?”

I'm really not trying to defend Rachel here because her comments about Maria Taylor were disgusting. I'm really not trying to be a Rachel stan out here but you can make a similar list for literally every single on-air personality who's on TV on a daily basis for a decade. All of your faves have said similarly dumb stuff over the decades.

I can very quickly make a list of incredibly stupid, insensitive, ill-timed things any veteran TV personality has said.

Last edited:
I'm really not trying to defend Rachel here because her comments about Maria Taylor were disgusting but you can make a similar list for literally every single on-air personality who's on TV on a daily basis for a decade. All of your faves have said similarly dumb stuff over the decades.

I can very quickly make a list of incredibly stupid, insensitive things any veteran TV personality has said.

we talking about Rachel though. She had time to think about that spo question. Time to ask Dame about beating the lakers. Everyone knew what was going on in staples that night. Funny thing is Cassidy had an opportunity to ask Myrie about Kobe in a similar situation and she politely asked him first if he would speak on it.

She’s a journalist. No passes for Rachel

Last edited:
Someone needs to do a compilation of her sideline “reporting.” By far some of the dumbest **** I’ve ever heard during a sporting event. It almost always has nothing to do with the game taking place.

“On Tuesday, I got a chance to sit down with _____ to find out what gets him going for these big time matchups. His response? “Hunger.” By the looks of things, it seems as though he’s missed a couple meals today. 😉 Back to you, Mike.”

So ******* stupid.

I basically don’t watch any half-time or post-game shows on any network, even with local Clippers broadcasts. Just don’t think it’s a good use of my time since I rarely would hear things I didn’t already know. Halftimes, I like to get up from in front of the TV anyway.

I basically don’t watch any half-time or post-game shows on any network, even with local Clippers broadcasts. Just don’t think it’s a good use of my time since I rarely would hear things I didn’t already know. Halftimes, I like to get up from in front of the TV anyway.

especially when it’s championship time. The ratchet up the talking heads. Like man, just start the game.

I memba I use to watch all the pregame/postgame shows.

Use to wake up early to catch NFL Sunday Countdown back in the day and NFL Gameday more recently.

You to watch all the coverage during Super Bowl week including the 19 hour pregame shows on the day of.

Now those shows are just background noise.

I memba I use to watch all the pregame/postgame shows.

Use to wake up early to catch NFL Sunday Countdown back in the day and NFL Gameday more recently.

You to watch all the coverage during Super Bowl week including the 19 hour pregame shows on the day of.

Now those shows are just background noise.

the NFL morning show with Michael Irvin and rich eisen is fire though

The NBA pregame is trash and had been trash for years. Miss the old 90s pre game shows with Bob Costas and Ahmad. TNT has been a joke for years adding Snack was subtraction by addition and I'm not interested in hearing what MAGA Ernie and Biscuit Boi Charles have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom