OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rachel Nichols always been trash to me. She's basically Sara Jay if she had role models in life
I was initially gonna call her "the poor woman's Sara Jay", but ultimatley decided against outta respect for Sara & my faps. S/o to u, Sara Jay for using her white woman tears to decry racism. I'll fap to you sometime this week, outta respect.

I worked with a woman like Rachel before. The bosses were lowkey scared of her and let her get away with a lot more because they ultimately knew she was smarter than them and scared she would sue. After reading the article it sounds a bit similar. Rachel clearly does work hard but she's just flat out annoying and has been for years. Less of her would be a win for everyone. In the end this is just another example of poor leadership from the top.

It was weird how Rachel became the face of NBA coverage on EPSN. It's always been weird to me how ESPN put people on shows together and the chemistry is off. Since Cari Champion and Skip left first take ain't been same. The NFL countdown shows have no chemistry. That's why people gravitate towards podcast. With podcast it's people that already have a relationship and it's a natural conversation.

They try to force the white female reporter, with the black athlete, the white nerdy reporter on the same show and the conversations sound robotic.
I can’t think of a single espn show that has had natural chemistry in a very long time

She look like triple H :smh:

2D4FA030-E708-4980-84B2-9BDC6F0C6FA8.gif

I mean…she wanted to generate headlines. That’s what a reporter does. In Spo’s mind they just completed a hard fought battle but for the viewer, it’s always what’s next. It’s nauseating to see in combat sports. Because they literally have been in a battle.

I mean…she wanted to generate headlines. That’s what a reporter does. In Spo’s mind they just completed a hard fought battle but for the viewer, it’s always what’s next. It’s nauseating to see in combat sports. Because they literally have been in a battle.

the headline wrote itself. Everyone knew what was on the other side of winning the East.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom