OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleep on it and get back to him tomorrow

1625531485660.png

First Elon Musk, now Rachel Nichols; these scumbag white folk keep letting my mans elpablo21 elpablo21 down.

All dude wanted to do was cop a Cybertruck and pawg in peace, but the universe keeps conspiring against him :smh:

Hang in there brotha
I know now this was just the earth's energy trying to make me see the error in my ways.
FhO9zUk.png

Now without the devil on my back I shall go forth and scoop up Malika Andrews in a Hummer EV

Healthy Giannis, Bucks in 5, 6 max.

Now? Shiiiiieeeeeet iono. Either way I'd just like some competitive games rather than half the series being blowouts akin to the whole damn postseason thus far.

i see between 3 and 4 got an extra day
only one gm between 6 and 7

if bucks win gm1, they could really play it safe and hold giannis til gm 4

If Giannis can play through and contribute, Bucks in 6. Otherwise I got Suns in 6.

ESPN Been cheeks since they got rid of lebatard.
Didn’t he leave because he had issues with the station especially with his son?

On one hand, they have everything bought up. On the other hand, they have unwatchable TV personalities. Also, whoever shouted out Bomani. And what happened to the Undefeated with Clinton Yates and Dominic Fox? Also Truehoop or whatever podcast in 2015 was my joint. Hate the Hoop Collective with Brian “Name Drop Lebron every five minutes” Windhurst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom