OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

i see between 3 and 4 got an extra day
only one gm between 6 and 7

if bucks win gm1, they could really play it safe and hold giannis til gm 4

once they get to game 2, its 2 days in between til game 6. so theres some good rest to be had.

i need giannis superhero genes to activate and heal like Logan. Him avoiding damage of any kind is already insane

Re: asterisk talk

Also, these teams outscored opponents by 5.8 and 5.9 points per game, respectively, this season, which maybe isn’t in ’96 Bulls territory but is right in line with recent champions (2020 Lakers :+5.8; 2019 Raptors: +6.0; 2018 Warriors: +6.0). Take your asterisks takes someplace else.

Also, these teams outscored opponents* by 5.8 and 5.9 points per game, respectively, this season, which maybe isn’t in ’96 Bulls territory but is right in line with recent champions (2020 Lakers :+5.8; 2019 Raptors: +6.0; 2018 Warriors: +6.0). Take your asterisks takes someplace else.
Fixed

ESPN shows are trash. All of them. They all want to be skip and it never worked for everyone outside sas. It’s all so forced it’s unwatchable. I’ll give it up to pardon the interruption AT TIMES but that’s it
ALL sports shows are like this to me. So much forced conversation. I'm surprised people even know the names of shows and the personalities. The game is not that deep to have all these critical debates. Goodness.

Nepotism my G, her father-in-law was a big dog in Hollywood along with her mother-in-law.

She got money for days - 'sports reporting' is a vanity project for her. She is extremely well protected and will come out of this unscathed.

That explains her 24/7 happy go lucky, overly positive demeanor. She knows she's protected. She seemed a lil too cool/chill... I knew something was up.

The suns, I never expected would make the finals.

I did see the bucks making the finals though. The surprising part is that they did it with Giannis hurt.

i see between 3 and 4 got an extra day
only one gm between 6 and 7

if bucks win gm1, they could really play it safe and hold giannis til gm 4

All them games say 9pm, or 8 if you’re central time, then games going to start around 10 pm/9 pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom