OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
im really not excited for this years finals matchup

i hope im wrong

i feel like both teams have a way of dissappearing for a game or two a series

Lies is what they are

I was about to say. That's always been one of the big selling points for flipping to your side. Must be nice

It really depends on your coverage verticals tbh. We're more Tech, Media and Telecomm focused these days. Sometimes we'll look into consumer, but it's mostly TMT.

The hours are STILL trash, because most folks end up working 60-70 hours/week. The other partners and I typically have calls all throughout the day. I once had to get on a call at 3am EST to make a meeting with some guys in Hong Kong smfh.

I went to Vermont with my girl a few weeks ago. Fell in love with nature and ****. Thinking of cashing out and retiring early 🤣

How does she get off saying what she said, but still isn't put on any sort of leave or suspension?

There's no situation more privelaged than a middle-aged white woman in America :smh:

I've lost count of how many times I've heard these middle-aged white women running their mouths and acting like they know everything, but are totally unscathed or people turn the other cheek. It's like people are so afraid or apathetic to call them out on their ****.

Some baby ***** **** over at ESPN.

giphy-40-1589810118.gif

tenor-3.gif

Man what? No. Central will be 8 and 7 start times lol.

he might be saying east coast will start then. All games are at 8 central, except Sunday which is 7 centra. Games usually tip off later than that, so tip off is like almost 9:30 for him/east coast.

It really depends on your coverage verticals tbh. We're more Tech, Media and Telecomm focused these days. Sometimes we'll look into consumer, but it's mostly TMT.

The hours are STILL trash, because most folks end up working 60-70 hours/week. The other partners and I typically have calls all throughout the day. I once had to get on a call at 3am EST to make a meeting with some guys in Hong Kong smfh.

I went to Vermont with my girl a few weeks ago. Fell in love with nature and ****. Thinking of cashing out and retiring early 🤣
I once had to sit here until 1:00 to take a call from someone from Dubai. The sheer lack of logic behind this whole process. Can't do it from home cause of laws from the 1930s that the pandemic has proven are totally worthless.

I really feel like in ten years all this facetime dependent stuff is gonna die. Gen Z isn't playing this game.

The amount of people I know who are quitting simply cause work from home got taken away... I look back and regret some of the decisions I made cause of "the culture" it's truly ridiculous at times.

I once had to sit here until 1:00 to take a call from someone from Dubai. The sheer lack of logic behind this whole process. Can't do it from home cause of laws from the 1930s that the pandemic has proven are totally worthless.

I really feel like in ten years all this facetime dependent stuff is gonna die. Gen Z isn't playing this game.

The amount of people I know who are quitting simply cause work from home got taken away... I look back and regret some of the decisions I made cause of "the culture" it's truly ridiculous at times.
tell me more about these decisions hmmmmm

Gen Z isn't playing the same game we played. IDK if things will change dichotomously, but some form of change is eminent.

I had a meeting with the other partners earlier this year, and we were seriously considering having most folks work remote 100% of the time. But as you mentioned, there's still some antiquated laws which has proven to be difficult to work around. No one has quit yet because we're requiring some folks to come back in.

The Gen Z'ers we have now are certainly pushing back.

Gen Z isn't playing the same game we played. IDK if things will change dichotomously, but some form of change is eminent.

I had a meeting with the other partners earlier this year, and we were seriously considering having most folks work remote 100% of the time. But as you mentioned, there's still some antiquated laws which has proven to be difficult to work around. No one has quit yet because we're requiring some folks to come back in.

The Gen Z'ers we have now are certainly pushing back.

Seeing the same kind of trends in law with younger attorneys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom