OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Paul might be on some narcotic too. Something illegal. Jack3d. Some kinda banned substance. Might have to test his pee. I should drop a dime.

drop-dime.gif

Does Bud get another head coaching gig after this or does he get an assistant role?
He’d be the hottest name on the market :lol: he’ll never be an assistant ever again.

We wanted him to be less rigid in his approach & he’s done exactly that. That G7 against the Nets was masterful. G5-6 against Atlanta were amazing.

I’ll post up the clips soon but he tried everything defensively tonight. Again I don’t know what changed between Houston & now but this version of Chris Paul has you at his mercy. He’s either going to make or miss but you’re not gonna bother him.

They went Giannis at the 5 and he started going at Connaughton & Forbes :lol:

:lol: Put some $ up.

No. Should ≠ are
I have Suns in 6, so I'm expecting the Bucks to bounce back, but the Suns are clearly the better team.
Bud also isn't a championship coach, and sucks at making in game adjustments.

After tonight, IDK what adjustments he makes to prevent CP3 & Book from killing them in both switch & drop coverage. Realistically, Lopez may have to be on the floor for a limited amount of time.
CP3 is toooo masterful at this ****.

No. Should ≠ are
I have Suns in 6, so I'm expecting the Bucks to bounce back, but the Suns are clearly the better team.
Bud also isn't a championship coach, and sucks at making in game adjustments.

After tonight, IDK what adjustments he makes to prevent CP3 & Book from killing them in both switch & drop coverage. Realistically, Lopez may have to be on the floor for a limited amount of time.
CP3 is toooo masterful at this ****.
:lol: Oh ok, but still saying they should sweep after 1 game is still wild.

Yes, he can improve with his in-game adjustments but finally moving GIannis to the 5 was an adjustment we hopefully see moving forward.

Less of Lopez is a step in the right direction.

:lol: Oh ok, but still saying they should sweep after 1 game is still wild.

Yes, he can improve with his in-game adjustments but finally moving GIannis to the 5 was an adjustment we hopefully see moving forward.

Less of Lopez is a step in the right direction.

Who you think picks up the slack from Lopez and Portis though? There's a good 30 mpg that some other cats need to cover. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Who you think picks up the slack from Lopez and Portis though? There's a good 30 mpg that some other cats need to cover. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
Might be able to steal some minutes with PJ Tucker @ the 4. But yea, there are a lot of minutes that need to be accounted for.

Might be able to steal some minutes with PJ Tucker @ the 4. But yea, there are a lot of minutes that need to be accounted for.

That might be a good option but he's terrible offensively. Let's see if Bud can adjust and maybe get some of their backup wings involved. That said, I think Holiday plays better next game - could've just been 'Finals' jitters.

That might be a good option but he's terrible offensively. Let's see if Bud can adjust and maybe get some of their backup wings involved. That said, I think Holiday plays better next game - could've just been 'Finals' jitters.

Yea you just have to hope he isn't a supet liability on the offensive end while he is out there.

Make a few corner 3's just to keep them honest is all you can ask from PJ.

Yea hopefully Jrue comes through.

So what are they saying?

I mean this many main dudes have never gotten this hurt this often.

Possibly wouldve lost to Lakers in 5 with healthy ad

Or Denver in 6 with healthy Jamal.

Or 5-6 with healthy kawhi. Or even 7. But definitely lost to clippers.

It's commendable what the sun's have done, but can't be shortsighted in how they got here. They aren't just built incredibly. Some good luck had to take place too. This isn't a vacuum. Like they're good, but being gassed a little too much, I don't think they're as good as they look if guys were healthy.

Seems be shaping up nicely, for CP3

Gannis gimpy, and no Divincenzo really weakens their ability to switch.

and the base drop defense gives up too many open mid rangers to the best mid range shooter on the planet.

So what are they saying?

I mean this many main dudes have never gotten this hurt this often.

Possibly wouldve lost to Lakers in 5 with healthy ad

Or Denver in 6 with healthy Jamal.

Or 5-6 with healthy kawhi. Or even 7. But definitely lost to clippers.

It's commendable what the sun's have done, but can't be shortsighted in how they got here. They aren't just built incredibly. Some good luck had to take place too. This isn't a vacuum. Like they're good, but being gassed a little too much, I don't think they're as good as they look if guys were healthy.

Injuries blah blah blah

Yeah exactly I have my thoughts on how dudes got here, but injuries are just a part of the game. I just have some feelings when I see these teams get gassed now that they're in the finals. Like...come on...there were circumstances

Like how Miami was gassed last year. Sometimes getting to the finals is just cool and lucky. Not necessarily traditional title contenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom