OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brick Layer B is Kobe? :lol:

I was confused but yea we all know Kobe was overrated and rode Shaq/Pau coattails to chips nothing new. And I think NT recently settled on him as a top 20 player. Gotta take Kobe fans with a grain of salt.

You can close your eyes all you want and believe Kobe fans have no seasoning.

If we really didnt have all the flavor you wouldnt try so hard to change our taste about the 2nd coming of Jordan.

Also Jordan said Kobe is the only one who could ever beat him, I rather listen to Jordan than the person who can't season food.

That's you, Mr. No Chef.

Reality is reality.

Perception is perception.

"F perception, go with what makes sense."

That would be me.

I make all the sense.

My perception of you is, you have no comebacks for what I say.

Your heat has cooled off quick.

How are you gonna quote a quote that isnt even popular in pop culture?

You are not established enough to present original content.

And the reality is, Kobe has 5 titles, 3 Finals MVP Awards, 1 Reg Season MVP Award, and considered a killer despite all that reality talk.

You are the one trying to fight reality here, and everyone knows you cannot win.

That would be me.

I make all the sense.

My perception of you is, you have no comebacks for what I say.

Your heat has cooled off quick.

How are you gonna quote a quote that isnt even popular in pop culture?

You are not established enough to present original content.

And the reality is, Kobe has 5 titles, 3 Finals MVP Awards, 1 Reg Season MVP Award, and considered a killer despite all that reality talk.

You are the one trying to fight reality here, and everyone knows you cannot win.

What part of my posts make you think I give a damn about pop culture?

Wasn’t in here for the game and the first thing I see when I come in the day after is Kobe rode shaq/pau to chips. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

There has to be some type of reward system for saying stupid **** online that I’m unaware of. Anyway, Chris was on some “I’ve waited long enough” type **** last night. Not mad at him….

havent heard the terms 'drop coverage' more than this playoffs :lol:

It's become super apparent in this Finals round. I can't remember the last time a team in the NBA Finals is playing drop-coverage. At the very least, you have the big show on the PnR. But to swtich AND drop in coverage? This isn't basketball from the 90's and early 00's where you can do that 🤣

I know y'all killing the Bucks this morning, but I thought both teams looked evenly matched. Giannis had a mediocre game, and CP3 had a monster game. Phoenix also shot tremendously from the line.

Bucks should tighten things up and hopefully it'll be a better game 2 for them. I hope this thing goes 7.

One down, 3 to go...
p7nvua.gif

Damb, not the B.Pumper dance 😂

I know y'all killing the Bucks this morning, but I thought both teams looked evenly matched. Giannis had a mediocre game, and CP3 had a monster game. Phoenix also shot tremendously from the line.

Bucks should tighten things up and hopefully it'll be a better game 2 for them. I hope this thing goes 7.

NT first game overreactions in effect. Like clockwork.

NT first game overreactions in effect. Like clockwork.

Both teams basically played identically. Suns just went to the line and made their FTs at a much greater rate than the Bucks. If you're Milwaukee, you need to prioritize Jrue Holiday sticking to CP3 as much as he can. They need to allow him to fight over those screens and do whatever they need to to make sure they don't switch off him. Because you cannot allow both Booker AND CP3 go off on you. They need to stop at least 1 person. Also, putting PJ Tucker on Ayton was silly. Bobby Portis needs to step it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom