OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

wow.png
This was tough

Yeah exactly I have my thoughts on how dudes got here, but injuries are just a part of the game. I just have some feelings when I see these teams get gassed now that they're in the finals. Like...come on...there were circumstances

Like how Miami was gassed last year. Sometimes getting to the finals is just cool and lucky. Not necessarily traditional title contenders.

Injuries or not they earned it by winning those 12 games. Now if you wanna discuss how they rank to other champions (assuming they win) thats a different story.

NBA Finals Update:

If Chris Paul goes on to win NBA Finals MVP, he won't join Brick-Layer-B as the only Finals MVP to win the award without having shot 50% from the field in a single game during that Finals. Brick-Layer-B performed this improbable feat a record two times. No other player has ever been able to perform at such a pathetic level while receiving an unearned reward a single time.

On a completely unrelated note, Brick-Layer-B capped off his NBA Finals career by playing 15 straight games without shooting 50% in a single game. That's insane!!!

He’d be the hottest name on the market :lol: he’ll never be an assistant ever again.

We wanted him to be less rigid in his approach & he’s done exactly that. That G7 against the Nets was masterful. G5-6 against Atlanta were amazing.

I’ll post up the clips soon but he tried everything defensively tonight. Again I don’t know what changed between Houston & now but this version of Chris Paul has you at his mercy. He’s either going to make or miss but you’re not gonna bother him.

They went Giannis at the 5 and he started going at Connaughton & Forbes :lol:

Don't know what changed? LMAO. Maybe what changed is that he has the ball in his hands for the majority of his on-court minutes and doesn't have to stand in the corner while James Harden is playing one-on-one.

The only thing more annoying than Brick-Boy-B fans complaining about the "vetoed" fake trade that was never real in the first place is this: them thinking that somehow the Lakers were going to win a championship with Brick-Boy-B and Chris Paul. Do you really think Brick-Boy-B's ego was going to allow him to stand in the corner while letting the best player on the team (Chris Paul) run the offense? Hell nah. Brick-Boy-B was going to dominate the ball and throw up his signature bricks while forcing Chris Paul to stand in the corner for half the game, rendering the Point God useless.

NBA Finals Update:

If Chris Paul goes on to win NBA Finals MVP, he won't join Brick-Layer-B as the only Finals MVP to win the award without having shot 50% from the field in a single game during that Finals. Brick-Layer-B performed this improbable feat a record two times. No other player has ever been able to perform at such a pathetic level while receiving an unearned reward a single time.

On a completely unrelated note, Brick-Layer-B capped off his NBA Finals career by playing 15 straight games without shooting 50% in a single game. That's insane!!!
Bro give the Kobe hate a rest. You talk more about a retired, deceased player than you do the current NBA. It’s tiresome.

Bro, I was talking about Chris Paul.

You guys don't have to make everything about kobe bryant.

The fact you need to talk about "Brick-Layer B" and make him the target of your post shows how NOT GOOD you are at causing disturbances on NT.

You're a fake, a variant, not as good as me.

We all know, only one individual can rile up all of NT and be entertaining.

You're not that.

That's me.

Let him talk, his Kobe disses arent even that good or disrespectful enough to get Kobe's souls attention.

They don't need to be "good" or "disrespectful."

They are factual and the point is to enlighten people who are brainwashed by the media and YouTube mixtape videos.

FIFTEEN STRAIGHT FINALS GAMES WITHOUT SHOOTING 50%.

But he was a killer.

And Paul George is "Wayoff" P.

They don't need to be "good" or "disrespectful."

They are factual and the point is to enlighten people who are brainwashed by the media and YouTube mixtape videos.

FIFTEEN STRAIGHT FINALS GAMES WITHOUT SHOOTING 50%.

But he was a killer.

And Paul George is "Wayoff" P.

Yeah and despite all that.

Who has titles, awards and a legacy and IS STILL considered a killer?

Not "Wayward P."

You can enlighten all you want, it wont do anything. Even if you are right, it doesnt matter, perception is reality.

Your perception is no one's reality.

The perception is, Kobe is a killer, so that's what he is.

You can't even make it through a talk session with me, you're not ready.

You don't have the credentials or skills to manipulate the brain-washed.

Brick Layer B is Kobe? :lol:

I was confused but yea we all know Kobe was overrated and rode Shaq/Pau coattails to chips nothing new. And I think NT recently settled on him as a top 20 player. Gotta take Kobe fans with a grain of salt. Don’t let them rustle your Jimmies.

Yeah and despite all that.

Who has titles, awards and a legacy and IS STILL considered a killer?

Not "Wayward P."

You can enlighten all you want, it wont do anything. Even if you are right, it doesnt matter, perception is reality.

Your perception is no one's reality.

The perception is, Kobe is a killer, so that's what he is.

You can't even make it through a talk session with me, you're not ready.

You don't have the credentials or skills to manipulate the brain-washed.

Reality is reality.

Perception is perception.

"F perception, go with what makes sense."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom