OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
No footnote needed. Whoever wins beat all the teams they played just like all the other teams that win it all.
Reminds me of this post. You can “asterisk” pretty much every championship.

I remember when Lakers fans were crying bloody murder when the cp3 trade was voided. (Maybe rightfully so)

I like that Book looks like Pervy Sage, Like Jae, Love Cliff Paul, Love Ayton because like my friend T0INE T0INE he is from the Bahamas. I also love Conservative Freak, Middle Town America and Connaughton

I dont mind CP3’s antics. I want them to win, but hey if they lose its cause of the overcelebrating they were doing winning the WCF.

Coach Bud needs to be fired regardless I don’t care if they get lucky and win the trophy. Bud needs to be gone man makes no adjustments :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
I dont mind CP3’s antics. I want them to win, but hey if they lose its cause of the overcelebrating they were doing winning the WCF.

I think the extended time off between game 6 and the start of the Finals made this a nonissue. Had they had a quick turnaround, it would’ve definitely had some lingering effect.

Coach Bus needs to be fired regardless I don’t care if they get lucky and win the trophy. Bud needs to be gone man makes no adjustments :smh: :smh: :smh:
he took brook out and played giannis at the 5
went small and the team cut into the lead
is it his fault guys don't make shots?

like the clips did as the series went on, probably see less switching and guys fight over the screens. throw in some zone and switch things up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom