OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow suns. Wow. Hella impressive. I don't have much to contribute. Phoenix is dominating. They move so fast. Reminds me of golden state. Timely 3s. Definitive stops. Ball movement. Great coaching. **** man.

Jrue Barrymore and Kate Middleton gotta stop bsing tho. They definitely selling. Giannis doing everything a team could ask for. Looking like '18 cavs.

Jrue Barrymore. :lol:

i like what i saw from the bucks even though they are down 0-2
phx went crazy from three but never pulled away tonight

giannis will continue to dominate. team as a whole is getting really good look

i do expect either jrue or khris to play better. can't play any worse, can they? :lol: :emoji_pray:

bucks in 6
It did look like Chris Paul started getting tired as the game went on. He was missing looks he normally makes. Something to look for moving forward. Tiring him out. But yeah. Drew and Mid looking extra cheeks.

Oh and Bryn Forbes not NBA talent. And I mean that.

Devin Armani Booker getting fmvp fam. Guaranteed. He been homicidal both games. cp3 was weak tonight.

He’s gonna need back to back 40 point games to take it from CP3. This is Dominic Rhodes vs Manning SB XLI.

Also, not sure if I was just seeing things, but there were a couple of plays down the stretch where CP3 looked as if he didn’t want Book to get a look.

Monty Williams is my fave coach. His speeches would make you run through a wall

giphy.gif

Zo was 15/6/5 this year on 42/38/78 splits.

Ben was 14/7/7 on all 2s and terrible from the line.

We know you gotta guard Zo out to the 3…and he can pass/defend and improved tremendously as a FT shooter, and shooter in general.

It’s not as off as you think it is.
Nah, Ben isn’t getting traded for Lonzo. Comparable stats aside.

Bucks taking at least 1 game in Milwaukee. Honestly wouldn’t be shocked if they take both, series far from over as good as the suns have looked.

If I’m an NBA player on this Olympic team being led by Kevin Love, I’m withdrawing from the games right now.

With all due respect, I do not like the media trying to attach Kobe to everything Book does.

Yeah, I didn't want to be the one to say it but it's so forced and also disrespectful to the work that Book has been putting in over the years.

Dude BEEN nice on his own merit. Unfair to imply that another man somehow single-handedly turned him into a success. Smh

That goes for CP as well. He did NOT magically transform Booker into a better player.

Chris Paul is two games from doing what steph Curry never done …. 😂😂😂😂😂

Not a dime of rent paid. :lol:

Shout out to the Suns for doing what they’re supposed to do and take care of business at home.

Y’all gotta chill with the hot takes and overreactions.

Despite the outcome, the Bucks played much better last night than they did in Game 1. They started working on the inside, but lost discipline in the 2nd and went away from that (which was the difference in the game).

Shoutout to to Giannis; man’s game is evolving right in front of us.

It takes 4 wins to get the Championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom