OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Always remember the ending and the baseline shot

Picture17_original_crop_exact.png

Was a foul too.

|l

Jrue Holiday seems like a really good dude and all, but he makes me want to do the McNulty kick the same way that I wanted to for Joe Harris in the Nets - Bucks series. :stoneface:

I really need Justin and Aaron to channel that Thanasis sibling energy through the phone right now.

Or at the very least share the embarrassment of having bro being referred to as Jrue Bledsoe out in these streets. :smh:

In retrospect, a masterful troll job by Scary.

And this is what Holiday is being referred to. :smh:

I hope he takes notice and shows some pride in gm 3.

Side note: I miss seeing Roz fine *** during telecasts.

In retrospect, a masterful troll job by Scary.

And this is what Holiday is being referred to. :smh:

I hope he takes notice and shows some pride in gm 3.

Side note: I miss seeing Roz fine *** during telecasts.

I'm not sure if he purposely called him Drew Bledsoe the first time. :lol:

What's so annoying about this Series is that it could easily be 2-0 for the Bucks if Jrue plays better on offense. He makes 4 of those missed layups with how Giannis played in the third and who knows if the Suns win. Jrue deserves the slander because he was supposed to be the missing piece but be is missing open shots and layups. His defense is solid but there is no excuse for the missed layups, free throws and threes he's missed all playoffs.

Yeah, I didn't want to be the one to say it but it's so forced and also disrespectful to the work that Book has been putting in over the years.

Dude BEEN nice on his own merit. Unfair to imply that another man somehow single-handedly turned him into a success. Smh

That goes for CP as well. He did NOT magically transform Booker into a better player.

CP taught them all how to over exaggerate fouls and selling.

I remember when this kid used to go to Columbia Prep with one of my partners sons. Apparently, he's really awkward and socially "out of touch"

Granted, he was a 10 year old kid then 🤷‍♂️

When you are the son of the best leader we've ever seen, heavy is the crown. Barron was better than those kids and let them know. When your brothers Luka and Kawhi also play in the NBA you're just better than everyone and you gotta let them know. #FUTUREPREZ

Listen.

Yall gotta understand that spotlight is too big for some of these guys, the way they play is going to be different in the nba finals with literally everyone looking Jrue is literally in his own head. This series is cooked, Phoenix is playing entirely too loose there just ready to win, even when they get punches thrown at them in the sense of 7-0 runs and things like that by the bucks the composure is maintained these guys are winning this, Middleton can have the game of his life but it’s probably only going to happen 1 time this series and you need Giannis to go off for another 30+.

Cp3 already doing ring fittings.

Kids probably awkward cause he was sheltered his whole life, probably the only trump I feel bad for in the sense that he gets a lot of fun poked him for really no reason. He probably just sits in his room playing Warzone

Just a reminder, Phoenix did what they were supposed to do.

No need to call the series yet.

I know that's hard for yall but chill for a second.

This, Phoenix played out their mind last night & the Bucks were still in it until late. I think Milwaukee's crowd will be just as loud as PHX & i don't expect the suns role guys to hit like they did today.

Another game where PHX seemed to get every loose ball & ORB after a long possession. Literally every time the Bucks got it to 6-7 Phoenix made a tough contested shot/got a second chance.

On the other hand Giannis played one of his best games i ever seen. Showed counters, actually showed touch in the post, was giving everything on defense he got some major flaws but at least he don't fold up when needed most.

Hoping this goes 7

Kids probably awkward cause he was sheltered his whole life, probably the only trump I feel bad for in the sense that he gets a lot of fun poked him for really no reason. He probably just sits in his room playing Warzone

I feel the same way but it come to the territory. Remember how much flak Obama's kids caught? Chelsea Clinton used to get a lot of hate in the '90s as well. These are all things you need to consider before running for public office, especially President, people are going to be in your kids business.

I don't have any sympathy for the other Trump kids because they thrust themselves into the limelight and many of them worked in an official capacity for the Trump administration. They had Jared kushner's unqualified a** as "Senior advisor to the POTUS" and he was playing war hero with his armored vest in the Middle East 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom