OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kids probably awkward cause he was sheltered his whole life, probably the only trump I feel bad for in the sense that he gets a lot of fun poked him for really no reason. He probably just sits in his room playing Warzone

Doesn't have many friends from what I knew. Remember, this was about 5 years ago. The kid's gone through changes during adolescence. A lot of the kids at Columbia Prep did poke fun at him. They left him in CP for the rest of the school year when Donald got elected.

I feel the same way but it come to the territory. Remember how much flak Obama's kids caught? Chelsea Clinton used to get a lot of hate in the '90s as well. These are all things you need to consider before running for public office, especially President, people are going to be in your kids business.

I don't have any sympathy for the other Trump kids because they thrust themselves into the limelight and many of them worked in an official capacity for the Trump administration. They had Jared kushner's unqualified a** as "Senior advisor to the POTUS" and he was playing war hero with his armored vest in the Middle East 😂

Don't really remember Barbara or Jenna Bush getting so much hate. The Obama daughters caught it because on the color of their skin. It wasn't until they went to college and started smoking bud was when the media went in. Chelsea caught some when she started dating a Jewish man :lol:

If the Suns can win just one in Milwaukee, then to me, that might be the series. But I said the same thing about the Nets and they couldn’t do it. Also, what are the odds Bridges plays almost lights out again, I expect either Jrue or Kris to step up, but not both.

Obama's daughter got a job working at a drive through and people literally went just to yell curses at her like she wasn't a 15 yr old kid.

Wasn’t she supposed to be dating Alfonzo McKinnie?

real Dad gonna see this and all of the suddens want to text her tombout "I just want us to be a family again," "I got junior some shoes I just want to bring them by and see him and tell him I'm proud of him." Having Drake for a step dad seems like a better deal than any random ***** out there who probably be in her DMs heavy.

i like the adjustments the bucks made and wanted to see
less fouling. limited the easy mid-range. picked up full-court defensively on cp and fighting through screens

jrue and khris has to make shots. there's nothing more you can do. unless, they want giannis to initiate everything and that's going to wear him down
i think khris will rebound. not as confident on jrue

Brook Lopez has no business playing in this series. Not even sure why Buds keeps him on the court. The Suns continuously attack him on the PnR whenever he's matched up against Ayton. Their best shot seems to be when Giannis is at the 5.

This is going to suck, but when Milwaukee losses this series, Jrue Holiday will be the one to catch a lot of heat for it.

I get it, he's tasked with checking CP3, and that obviously has an effect on his offensive output, but the media will not be remiss to talk about Jrue's lack of offensive production.

Brook was fine in game 2. Brook didn’t drop as deep and Jrue chasing over the screens and not switching made a huge difference. The primary defenders against the high pick & rolls did a great job recovering.

If Middleton had a pulse they would’ve won that game.
I can’t get that mad at jrue for missing bunnies because his defensive effort is monumental.

The mom did it to herself. She got her own life with a body like that. The kid will always have that in the back of his mind until he’s actually a mature enough of an adult to not give af about it.

Lopez basically played Ayton evenly last night. Even defended the PNR as best as he could.

Middleton and Jrue hurt them more than those lopez minutes

I was OK with those two, because they took great shots and had some good looks. Just wasn't falling for them. I'd never play Lopez though.

this man is out of control.

He's not the hero we want, but he's the hero we need.

The mom did it to herself. She got her own life with a body like that. The kid will always have that in the back of his mind until he’s actually a mature enough of an adult to not give af about it.

Imagine listening to drake knowing he banging your mom, nah man not me, no way this man about to put my mom in a future verse. We fighting

'Mom' has plastic surgery, lives on social media and has tagged herself as an 'entrepreneur' - she knows exactly what she's doing.

Wouldn't be surprised if youngblood is oblivious to this as thirsty cats/lames have been hollering at her his entire growing life. Kudos to him for tuning out the noise and focusing on his own playing career.

giphy.gif

I’m going to go out on a limb and say the Suns will not make 20 3s on 50 percent shooting from that range in Game 3.

or jrue missing eight layups
khris not going to the line in either gm
they probably win some of those 50/50 long balls

Drake said “listen man, there’s gon be some things you see between me and your mom but I need you to just keep it together and hoop”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom