OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’d never be known if Luka taking too many shots from Booker would’ve made Booker unhappy. Ayton is a perfect fit for the Suns and compliments his game.

Talent>Fit, both those guys are top ten players-- they would've undoubtedly made a better team

LoL, it's like when Brick-Layer-B would shoot 6/19 in a game while making eleven stupid faces and his fans would take the six makes and add the eleven stupid faces and conclude that he made 17/19 shots.
You need to see a therapist. Hating Kobe this much can’t be healthy for you.

Interesting that he wasn’t advocating for Meyers Leonard
This is why I borrowed your avy and became aepps comeuppance because I knew you were not only my brother but a CONSERVATIVE. Meyers was a victim of critical racism theory and woke culture that Silver is a founding member. They stoke OUR OWNERS TEAM because of locker room talk.

Only Lakers fans and Brick-Layer-B fans should prefer David Stern over Adam Silver.

Stern was crooked as hell and rigged championships for the Lakers.

:lol: @ Bricklayer B. The **** don't even go. But do you, young man.

And I'm not even a Kobe fan.

I also never understood this block mentality. Y'all soft. :lol:

In all my years on here, I don't think I've ever blocked someone for having their own opinion.

That's that Kwame go along get along mentality.

I hate Fox news but someone taught me years ago that you can't always tune into just CNN....

Not trying to start a war. Just expressing a view that's contrary to the majority.

EDIT:
For the record, I understand the purpose of block/ignore. Sometimes it's tiring to keep reading annoying **** you've already seen a million times before. My post is more for the "ignore on sight" over 1 comment crowd.

Last edited:
:lol: @ Bricklayer B. The **** don't even go. But do you, young man.

And I'm not even a Kobe fan.

I also never understood this block mentality. Y'all soft. :lol:

In all my years on here, I don't think I've ever blocked someone for having their own opinion.

That's that Kwame go along get along mentality.

I hate Fox news but someone taught me years ago that you can't always tune into just CNN....

Not trying to start a war. Just expressing a view that's contrary to the majority.

EDIT:
For the record, I understand the purpose of block/ignore. Sometimes it's tiring to keep reading annoying **** you've already seen a million times before. My post is more for the "ignore on sight" over 1 comment crowd.

Yeah, they soft as kobe, but what part doesn't go?

He was a brick-layer at clutch playoff shots.

He was a brick-layer in elimination games.

He was a brick-layer in game 7's.

He was a brick-layer in the NBA Finals.

He could never shoot 47% in a season.

He once missed like 28 straight 3-pointers in the regular season.

He once missed like 13 straight game-tying/game-winning shots in the regular season.

He finished his Finals career by going 15 straight games without shooting 50%.

He once air-balled four shots in five minutes. It's hard enough to air-ball four shots in five minutes in general, he did it in important playoff minutes.

How is this person not a brick-layer of the highest degree?

He once air-balled four shots in five minutes. It's hard enough to air-ball four shots in five minutes in general, he did it in important playoff minutes.
God Damn.
Compare likeness…
Don’t ever compare him to Jordan skill for skill.
******* insane that ppl did/do/will/were debate Kobe vs Jordan.

5g4e25.jpg

Yeah, they soft as kobe, but what part doesn't go?

He was a brick-layer at clutch playoff shots.

He was a brick-layer in elimination games.

He was a brick-layer in game 7's.

He was a brick-layer in the NBA Finals.

He could never shoot 47% in a season.

He once missed like 28 straight 3-pointers in the regular season.

He once missed like 13 straight game-tying/game-winning shots in the regular season.

He finished his Finals career by going 15 straight games without shooting 50%.

How is this person not a brick-layer of the highest degree?

Nah, it's the name bruh, it just doesn't "click" to me.

It's a funny/true reference, but I don't know... something's missing. :lol:

Do you though.

As for the rest of your post, I can't fact-check it all so I'll simply comment on the air-balls.

I'll say this, you either have to be an idiot or a gutsy individual to keep trying in life something so magnified that you repeatedly fail at.

Similar to Giannis not shying away from taking it to the rim knowing he'll have to shoot free-throws.

I'll give both him and Kobe credit for pushing through despite the initial failings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom