OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
refs.PNG

wwe-triple-h.gif

Big legacy game for Point God tonight :pimp:

I know Scott has a bad rep, but if someone werre to ask me why I coudnt give a solid answer. Whats the reasons he has his rep again?

I know Scott has a bad rep, but if someone werre to ask me why I coudnt give a solid answer. Whats the reasons he has his rep again?

Donaghy called him more times that he called his bookie, all the calls were like 2 minutes or less

CP3 also said Foster told him he reffed his game 7 loss against the Spurs during a game to let him know he was in control or something like that

I kind of understand a ref having an issue with someone that tries to manipulate their perception constantly but Foster is pretty dirty

There was a stretch in the early 2010s when the road team was undefeated in the playoffs with Foster officiating if I recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom