OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
202397032_4881642081864277_5297827646696087864_n.jpg

I don't watch this **** anyway but after 30nseconds of it I ant feeling this Taylor chicks voice. Plus she look and built funny (not worse than Nichols but still).

Didn’t get a chance to cut up the film, a couple birthdays this weekend. Some quick thoughts:

All the Scott foster is funny but dont be surprised if Milwaukee evens the series.

- Phoenix isn’t (& can’t consistently) beat them for layups. They’re getting to their spots and hitting jumpers. As always when you’re taking jumpers there’s a risk that you don’t have the touch on any given night. Bridges in particular was doing a ton of stuff off the dribble that I wouldn’t be surprised doesn’t carry over on the road.

- Offensively, Milwaukee did exactly what they were they supposed to do. Very little khris in iso, a ton of Khris in the PnR, Jrue going to the rim and also in PnR. Those men were just ice ice cold. I don’t expect that to continue to at home. You might see less Jrue fullcourt pressing to preserve his legs.

Not expecting much of a game from PJ Tucker tonight. After Booker pulled out those Kobe's yesterday and then called PJ out saying he doesn't have these, he's probably been on 3rd party sites and calling connects trying secure a pair. And not worrying about tonight's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom