OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great win BUT kinda fluky. Hawks missed a lot of open looks.

Have to tighten up & somehow figure out a way to defend Trae Young.

Also Collins can’t no show and let himself get in early foul trouble like that and get taken out the game...

I’m glad a playoff team finally went and got him. Should’ve happened last year but better late than never. Love seeing him back playing meaningful ball.

Clips should have got him last season. But they probably just would have wasted the effort like they’re doing with Rondo now.

Also Collins can’t no show and let himself get in early foul trouble like that and get taken out the game...
I was wondering where he was, left Capela out there by himself trying to grab boards.

They should fine him imo

This is hilarious tho
Screenshot_20210526-212824.jpg

My parents are from Philadelphia originally and I have aunts/uncles/cousins back there. Visited there many times.

My brothers and I agree that Philly is probably the most impolite/unfriendly city, generally speaking, we’ve been too. (And I don’t really like any of my Philly relatives except Cousin Nicole).

But there are good people there as well.
I couldnt disagree more. I lived in Philly and found it some of the friendliest and most welcoming people. Great city. Will say I spent most time in West, not South Philly.

I lived and interacted with Philly folks are all directions over the past few years. If you’re a good person, they’re all not bad. I think the city gets a bad reputation overall for their fan base.

If you ever visit da best yambs are on Chestnut St and Walnut St but you can also get some at the spots adjacent to Broad St doe. xxpizzo xxpizzo knows :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom