OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lived and interacted with Philly folks are all directions over the past few years. If you’re a good person, they’re all not bad. I think the city gets a bad reputation overall for their fan base.

If you ever visit da best yambs are on Chestnut St and Walnut St but you can also get some at the spots adjacent to Broad St doe. @xxpizzo knows :pimp:

I have to admit to having some slanted view of the subject because my PA relatives are all MAGA (except cousin Nicole) :frown:

What makes this mfer think this is ok? Like, at what point in your processing as an adult makes you think dumping popcorn on a player is a good idea? Coward ****.

NBA needs to let Russ get a head up with dude, after banning him from games. I’d be hot! :smh:
They should release dude's name. And fake say because of action not fans will be allowed inside the arena for game 5. give it like 36 hours before saying they are playing.

Let da streets handle him

They should release dude's name. And fake say because of action not fans will be allowed inside the arena for game 5. give it like 36 hours before saying they are playing.

Let da streets handle him

His employer probably fire him too. What makes you think its ok to throw popcorn on a player in an arena (anyone actually)? You dont think you gonna get your *** thrown out? Dudes an idiot. Should be banned for life.

Or wear a durag before and after the games
i thinking the nba needs to come out with them nylon hats like they had in the 90's the fubu ones LL used to wear with the band around them

edit: found it
1622083914514.png

I love how Sixers/Wiz and Knicks/Hawks are over and it feels like we’re done with basketball for the night meanwhile the 8-seed Memphis Grizzlies are playing at the overall 1-seed Utah Jazz and no one is talking about it but Russ and Lebby’s response are dominating the conversation :lol:

#INFLUENCE

What makes this mfer think this is ok? Like, at what point in your processing as an adult makes you think dumping popcorn on a player is a good idea? Coward ****.

NBA needs to let Russ get a head up with dude, after banning him from games. I’d be hot! :smh:
The sports media networks are gonna bury this guy tomorrow. Lifetime ban coming for sure.

U honestly gotta feel bad for Trae. He’s so young he ain’t got no facial hair to balance things out. I didn’t hear if the garden actually went through with those chants, but damn. Hey, end of the day, like bron say they go back to they lives etc. Bron should probably go home now tho.

They should do like soccer and make the Sixers play their home games with no fans

I love how Sixers/Wiz and Knicks/Hawks are over and it feels like we’re done with basketball for the night meanwhile the 8-seed Memphis Grizzlies are playing at the overall 1-seed Utah Jazz and no one is talking about it but Russ and Lebby’s response are dominating the conversation :lol:

#INFLUENCE
The fact that Utah refuses to give the Jazz name back to New Orleans makes me hate them.

#INFLUENCE

Probably the least interest of any playoff series, for eveyone. :lol:

Man I’m so damn tired of seeing the Jazz in the playoffs. :lol: Easily the most unlikeable franchise, IMO. So many clowns on these squads throughout the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom