OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
His employer probably fire him too. What makes you think its ok to throw popcorn on a player in an arena (anyone actually)? You dont think you gonna get your *** thrown out? Dudes an idiot. Should be banned for life.
That’s the thing working in his favor here, though. To be that close to the court for a pivotal Sixers playoff game he either has bank or is in deep with someone who will make this go away. This will unfortunately be a non-issue for him :smh:

The disdain I have for Dillon Brooks on the court is unmatched. He’s True villain. He’s finally achieved his potential as a foil. full I respect it 1000%

Now get his ***** *** up outta here. Boy be hacking like a mug.

One thing I never got about A Quiet Place is that if in that situation, wouldn’t it make more sense to raise the collective volume to obnoxious levels as opposed to reducing it? Then you could go on about your life in plain sight.

Also, those things would be pretty easy to trap and kill. I had a lot of beefs with that movie.
Chill A Quiet Place is fire

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom