OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same person, In my book

1622114561510.png

Having fans byke in arenas is GOODT!, but the need to chill they **** out with these shenanigans.

Throwing popcorn on Russ, apparently spitting on Trae :sick: and cussing out Melo.

The sense of entitlement just because you bought a ticket is "mind bottling" and its always THOSE type too. :smh:

Need to let a player bring one of them to center court and beat the absolute dog**** outta them.
There’s a culture I’ve notice with some NBA fans where they seem to hate the players and mostly get off on trying to trash them or bring them down. Especially on the internet. It’s real weird.

There’s a culture I’ve notice with some NBA fans where they seem to hate the players and mostly get off on trying to trash them or bring them down. Especially on the internet. It’s real weird.

These weirdos see themselves in whoever their fav player/team is. Trying to protect them from what they see as a threat

Yea.. I’m all for the competitive nature, but your life must suck if you walk around genuinely hating a player that you know nothing of or about,

These weirdos see themselves in whoever their fav player/team is. Trying to protect them from what they see as a threat
That’s true but I’m talking more about the people who seem to hate everyone and just thrive off of the negativity more than the enjoyment of their team or the guys they like.

Like there was a guy posting a meme in here the other day that was trashing the Miami team for losing to Khris Middleton (which doesn’t make sense, he’s a good player)and simultaneously trying to trash Middleton for a younger photo of him where he looked ugly... just nasty. I’m not sure if it’s envy or racism or whatever but there’s a real vibe to it.

Can someone explain to be why fans hate Russ? Is it because he plays with passion and they don't like other players showing emotion? I don't get it. Same thing is happening with Trae to certain degree.

Disgraceful behavior.

That’s true but I’m talking more about the people who seem to hate everyone and just thrive off of the negativity more than the enjoyment of their team or the guys they like.

Like there was a guy posting a meme in here the other day that was trashing the Miami team for losing to Khris Middleton (which doesn’t make sense, he’s a good player)and simultaneously trying to trash Middleton for a younger photo of him where he looked ugly... just nasty. I’m not sure if it’s envy or racism or whatever but there’s a real vibe to it.

It goes beyond just sports too. It’s why Jimmy Kimmel can keep doing the “mean tweets” bit with athletes, actors and musicians.

Oh, no doubt. A few posters here got that "vibe" to them as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom