OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
XfATamz.jpg
Maybe the worst nba ad ever :lol: y’all both play for LA dumbass.

“losing over winning”

That’s true but I’m talking more about the people who seem to hate everyone and just thrive off of the negativity more than the enjoyment of their team or the guys they like.

Like there was a guy posting a meme in here the other day that was trashing the Miami team for losing to Khris Middleton (which doesn’t make sense, he’s a good player)and simultaneously trying to trash Middleton for a younger photo of him where he looked ugly... just nasty. I’m not sure if it’s envy or racism or whatever but there’s a real vibe to it.

Yeah it's weird.

"Hating" teams and/or players is a part of being a sports fan but it's gotten to a real bizarre personal level. Just look at how the NBA threads goes off the rails if Steve or Lebby lose or have a bad game.

A part of that is the hot take era that has become popularized by the First Takes and Undisputeds of the world. That coupled with social media where it's easier to be anonymous which makes people more embolden has created a toxic and nastee environment.

Spitting on a man is beyond disrespectful. Trae deserves to make that dude run his fade.

My philosophy has always been if you deliberately spit on someone you better be prepared to fight to the death.

Man, woman, child, hell even a baby, you intentionally spit on me you gonna get punched in the throat, expeditiously.

Only exception are Da Bubble Babies, after they went toe to toe with Russ and didn't flinch I knew they were about dat life.

Don't want no problems.
1622122414341.png

Last edited:
If you trash talk with the player and down to throw hands after thats fine with me too

That man that spit and his friend deserve a lifetime ban.
Any fan that acts out like that should be banned for life and opened to being sued for assault or if the NBA could find out some way to fine fans that would be perfect too. The popcorn thing was crazy as well, it's just a game, it's supposed to be fun, why would you ever take it that far as a fan of the game? The constant "**** trae young" chants were already linestepping, why would you go and spit on him? During a pandemic too? We finally get to go to a knicks game again, and it's a playoff game and you want to ruin the moment by spitting on someone? Trae and Russ should've been allowed to piece up their respective offenders.

I’m completely fine with everything going on at MSG. Players have heard much worse. That spit incident I’m not ok with. Fan will be found and probably banned.

Coudlve ended up badly if 50 and his lady friend saw it. Landed right on her.

Naw you spit on me it's over. Word to everything. That's crazy.
NBA has to do something. Criminal charges should be filed.

Shouldn't be hard to ID him either. They should literally charge the popcorn and spit guy.

No way Trae knew what happened. He's way too cool for me.
That **** got me hot this morning. :angry:
That's the ultimate disrespect. They have to find dude.
I looked at the video, what happened, I couldn’t see anything due to the masks and ****.

I looked at the video, what happened, I couldn’t see anything due to the masks and ****.

Dude spit on Trae. It's hard to see, but you can see Cuban Link (50 girl) flinch as it went past her.
I feel like Trae probably thought it was a drink or something. I wish that **** would have landed on 50.
He would have set it off.

I couldnt disagree more. I lived in Philly and found it some of the friendliest and most welcoming people. Great city. Will say I spent most time in West, not South Philly.

Everyone's mileage gonna vary. I've had similar experiences as you and I've been there dozens of times all over the city. Fourth of July a bunch of times.

But then you hear others with the opposite experience.

That's how it's gonna go anywhere.

I'm OK with all the chants from MSG last night, but under any circumstances--it's never OK to dump food, throw anything or spit on an athlete.

****ing disgusting man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom