OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give thanks to the basketball gods for our coach being stubborn and everyone bricking in the 4th. Nothing encouraging about that win for the Knicks, more like bailed out.

Hawks were hot in the first half, cold in the second half. You acting like that’s not common.

Give thanks to RJ Barrett dropping an easy turnover that hits him in the chest at the end of the game that would have sealed game one.

Give thanks to Julius Randle having his two worst games of the season.

Give thanks to our stubborn head coach throwing Frank out there on a game winning play after sitting for an hour.

Give thanks to our stubborn head coach for continuing to start Elfrid Payton who should also be banned from MSG.

I'm just getting over plantar fasciitis. cortisone shots was the only thing to really help.

Maybe J. Green gets something similar, because my team needs him

Hawks were hot in the first half, cold in the second half. You acting like that’s not common.

Give thanks to RJ Barrett dropping an easy turnover that hits him in the chest at the end of the game that would have sealed game one.

Give thanks to Julius Randle having his two worst games of the season.

Give thanks to our stubborn head coach throwing Frank out there on a game winning play after sitting for an hour.

Give thanks to our stubborn head coach for continuing to start Elfrid Payton who should also be banned from MSG.
This can go both ways. Bogie knocking down that Barrett bobble is no walk in the park.

Deandre Hunter is playing solid defense on Randle. He’s been off and on hurt the whole season so y’all never really saw him.

D.Rose should never be playing more minutes than Trae Young, that’s on our coach.

We shot our lowest FG% of the season in the second half. Congrats you won a second half where we played our absolute worst.

cant wait to get 2 boston !

ki pray (2).jpg

Word on the street is Kyrie will put the sage away, and instead will play this around the arena:

FEC0DBAE-567E-446B-8E93-CF7372DDB2AB.jpeg

Does anyone know how they can enforce a ban? Can’t I be banned and someone else can get my ticket and I go? Not like they check IDs with tickets.

This can go both ways. Bogie knocking down that Barrett bobble is no walk in the park.

Deandre Hunter is playing solid defense on Randle. He’s been off and on hurt the whole season so y’all never really saw him.

D.Rose should never be playing more minutes than Trae Young, that’s on our coach.

We shot our lowest FG% of the season in the second half. Congrats you won a second half where we played our absolute worst.

Congrats, you won game one by two points with our team playing their absolute worst.

We can do this all day.

Does anyone know how they can enforce a ban? Can’t I be banned and someone else can get my ticket and I go? Not like they check IDs with tickets.
Facial recognition? I dunno 😂 I wonder that too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom