OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s funny bc i honeslty think this is the worst Knick basketball im seeing in the last 3-4 months. We’re playing like garbage. Our best player is playing like garbage. Atlanta isnt even doing anything to have them play like garbage.

My biggest fear is that Thibs will play Rose until he uses up all his knee cartilage.

It’s funny bc i honeslty think this is the worst Knick basketball im seeing in the last 3-4 months. We’re playing like garbage. Our best player is playing like garbage. Atlanta isnt even doing anything to have them play like garbage.

This is very true. The Knicks are playing like garbage on their own, has nothing to do with anything Atlanta is doing.

Funny thing is, these games are super close too :lol:

yeah , New Yorkers mad sensitive
It’s why they always scream when they speak
insecurities/defense mechanism

Knicks fans moving up the board quickly as the most sensitive fans in this thread lol

See, this is what I mean. So, we're supposed to stay in our season thread, and quietly sit there and have you guys talk all this nonsense?

Damned if we do, damned if we don't.

There's literally no winning with NT.

But there were "hoards" of people a few pages back who said they'd throw hands at someone talking **** to them :lol:

I don’t think it’s fair to say the hawks aren’t doing anything that’s lead to the Knicks playing worse. I’ve seen clear adjustments from those regular season games to now that the hawks have done differently. Especially on defense with Hunter back

Pulling a Grayson Allen is out of line
francis.png

dahntay jones' trip on Kobe was upgraded to a Flagrant after the fact...

need the NBA to upgrade this to a Flagrant 2 + Suspension.

Awww NTs first born, Trae Young, got intentionally tripped in a playoff game. Give him another 15 FTs.

Go ahead suspend Noel. Not like they can stop Taj Gibson anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom