OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigh Rachel Nicols going to Rachel Nicols
AP167419855481.0.jpg

Y’all should really hold Dame to them same expectations that Giannis has and give him that same slander for losing *shrug*

Sigh Rachel Nicols going to Rachel Nicols
AP167419855481.0.jpg
funny part is rachel is sitting somewhere, hating black folks and thinking she lost her job because of affirmative action and espn feeling pressure to elevate black women....and not that shes trash af at her job. I mean...she asks the most boneheaded wtf do you think type questions man. Doofy af.

I see a lot of KD memes on this comment but we all know who really deserves that shot…. KD was just a follower in the super team creation surge
Magic? Bird? West?

Or are you specifically wanting his ambiguous comment naming absolutely nobody to be interpreted as a shot only at Lebron because you can't stand Lebron?

He took a shot at the culture of the NBA right now.

-foe

Magic? Bird? West?

Or are you specifically wanting his ambiguous comment naming absolutely nobody to be interpreted as a shot only at Lebron because you because you can't stand Lebron?

-foe

The funny thing is that Dame did the same thing in criticizing stars who leave their teams to win (“you boys keep running from the grind”) and is literally requesting a trade rn lol yet nobody is trash talking Dame, which I don’t understand at all. It’s like people hold players to different standards for some reason.

Magic? Bird? West?

Or are you specifically wanting his ambiguous comment naming absolutely nobody to be interpreted as a shot only at Lebron because you because you can't stand Lebron?

-foe
Who said I can’t stand lebron? I said I see a lot of KD memes. Like you said it’s an ambiguous comment. Bit weird to single out KD and not LeBron. LeBron is clearly the pioneer of the modern super team rush.

Issa LOTTTTA people unwilling to admit that what Giannis accomplished last night, their guy hasn't done. That doesn't make Alphabet better, per se, but I see alotttta defense this midweek morning already.

"Well Dame's teams weren't up to par... plus, you know, the coach..."

"Why just KD memes? Leave KD alone!"

"I mean, Lebron got a small market championship, too, soooo not impressed..."

"It's just one. Steph brought a dynasty to GSW. Just no FMVPs because the voters keep getting it wrong."

"Houston was terrible. Beard had a right to..."

Just give Giannis his flowers, man. I've said forever that small market teams like Milwaukee, Minnesota, Sacramento, etc will never win a championship, and Giannis just did that. I'm a huge Lakers fan, but I know what time it is on this topic. Sometimes when players get drafted to these small markets, you can see in their mannerisms and post game pressers that they just want to play out their rookie contract then go to a major market where they have a chance to win a championship. Giannis didn't do that, just like he said last night. He stayed in a **** market and made his a non-contending looking roster a champion. A lot of you aren't being honest about how that roster looks without Giannis on it. It's not good. 🤣 But he never even entertained ideas of joining others superstars teaming up, and he has earned the notoriety of dismissing all that, staying where he's at and winning a championship.

No need to defend your guy, Stan. All you Stans rushing to keyboard defense of your guy already: No need. He didn't do what Giannis just did. He didn't.

Flowers.

-foe

Bucks followed that 2015 Dubs playbook perfectly. Love to see it :pimp:

incredible drafting is scouting and taking Steph at #7, Klay at #11…Draymond at 30 something in the second round, Barnes in the lotto…Moving prime Monte for injured Bogut. Signing Barbosa and livingsinton (who was on his way out….Bobby Portis says hi 👋🏾). Overpaying for Iggy and relegating him to the bench…And leading that team to a chip and making bold coaching decisions like firing Kidd and getting bud.

Bucks drafted Giannis at 15. Middleton in the second round. Scooped Lopez. Grabbed portis from home. PJ on the market. And overplayed for jrue. Two franchises that haven’t won since the 70s. Built through the draft and found cornerstone franchise pieces and built talent around them that weren’t flashy at all, at the time.

Couple other teams got this model too. And they some of the better teams, RIGHT now, when you step back and think of it.
That we believe team, was their first series playoff win in like 30 years :lol:. Re-write history and tell me they wasn’t dysfunctional when they drafted Steph.

The parallels are so obviously there. Idk why you knock it.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican friscostylez friscostylez

and Y’ALL wonder why I hate on Steph?

I always say the same thing

I’m just the Yin to the Bistephsual Yang

Steph didn’t show up like Giannis that’s why he got eliminated with 2 chances in the play in.

Giannis leapfrogged over Steph whole career in 1 finals series

Steph never winning a FMVP, DPOY, MIP

Steph ain’t EVER show up like Giannis in a title clinching and he been to the Finals FIVE times

He’s not who y’all say he is

overrated af

Last edited:
The funny thing is that Dame did the same thing in criticizing stars who leave their teams to win (“you boys keep running from the grind”) and is literally requesting a trade rn lol yet nobody is trash talking Dame, which I don’t understand at all. It’s like people hold players to different standards for some reason.

But he’s good guy Dame

Nobody expects that from portland

*insert bad team excuse*

blah blah blah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom