OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goddam

Considering the context, might be a good shout for the greatest individual performance ever man...

50-14-2 with 5 blocks is absurd in any situation :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:, doing that to seal a chip is some **** no will ever forget

Really had the game of his life in the biggest moment of his career, that's special and there aren't enough superlatives to do it justice :lol:

Last edited:

Goddam

Considering the context, might be a good shout for the greatest individual performance ever man...

50-14-2 with 5 blocks is absurd in any situation :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:, doing that to seal a chip is some **** no will ever forget

Really had the game of his life in the biggest moment of his career, that's special and there aren't enough superlatives to do it justice :lol:

Definitely one of the greatest Finals performances in a while. Reminds me of what Duncan did to the Nets a little bit. Just all around dominance and consistency.

finals2020-lebron-james-celebrates-two-trophies-1-784x441.jpg

kawhi-leonard_1egqv9edxtmat1rtq0r1447p49.jpg

4ed469975c8f1a00729af8de346032eb_crop_exact.jpg

1b063794dfd94cffb181ed69a1c42d91.jpg

r94462_1296x729_16-9.jpg
Giannis belongs with the GREATS

The funny thing is that Dame did the same thing in criticizing stars who leave their teams to win (“you boys keep running from the grind”) and is literally requesting a trade rn lol yet nobody is trash talking Dame, which I don’t understand at all. It’s like people hold players to different standards for some reason.

Dame always gets a pass from folks.

Always.

Dude is as sensitive as KD and now (if reports are true) he is going to play Team-Up mode.

Let's see if folks keep the same energy for him.

Goddam

He really did channel his inner Achilles to make sure his name will always be remembered. Even if most will always mispronounce it:lol:

Although I really wish he had hit that last FT to stand alone at 51.

Giannis should have demanded a trade after this moment. And some tacos

Nah you just thought he was any old regular ***** and gave him regular ***** service. storm2006 storm2006 a-friend a-friend Same thing happened to me 3x (minus the winning a playoff game first) at Yucatan Taco Stand in Bricktown

edit: I didn't know story has a happy ending

Last edited:
Even if most will always mispronounce it:lol:
They showed a highlight package of some of the some of the absolutely butchered attempts at that man's name his first few years in the league. Antekapo, Attenipo, Attackenpo... ish had me rolling. :rofl:

-foe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom