OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude walked into this….

7E996D7C-3FAE-4362-82E9-820475E43CBA.jpeg

then management gave him this….plus NURK

F395B679-DD75-4EB1-B37D-00ABF0FDDBF6.jpeg

Dudes were saying:

Dame > Giannis/Ad
CJ > Middleton
Powell < Jrue
Covington > PJ
Nurk > Lopez

Then….
Melo > Portis
Whiteside
Kanter
Simons
Derrick Jones

Then they get beat by a backcourt of Campazzo & Austin Rivers off the street…and it’s a trade demand.

But people want to player watch and move cities. not actually get to what the real is.

Its funny

I know you got smoke for Dame because he incorrectly gets thrown in the convo of being as good as steph, but this is disingenuous as all hell :lol:

People been calling Milwaulkee contenders for three seasons now & nobody had Portland doing much at all

I know you got smoke for Dame because he incorrectly gets thrown in the convo of being as good as steph, but this is disingenuous as all hell :lol:

People been calling Milwaulkee contenders for three seasons now & nobody had Portland doing much at all
That’s because the Bucks came out and had dominant regular seasons… it wasn’t an on paper roster construction thing.

I don’t really understand this convo anyways I mean Giannis is on another level from Dame(as Steph is) but also Stotts was a pretty bad coach. Dame’s rosters have been fine though.

That’s because the Bucks came out and had dominant regular seasons… it wasn’t an on paper roster construction thing.

I don’t really understand this convo anyways I mean Giannis is on another level from Dame(as Steph is) but also Stotts was a pretty bad coach. Dame’s rosters have been fine though.

Yes they've been exactly what you said fine.... & they have had fine results. Fine ain't enough to win championships. The Bucks rosters the past few years were fine & they also got fine results once it got down to the playoffs.

Point is at no time during his tenure with Portland was that team a contending squad especially in the west. Dame had his fair share of mediocre performances but his team at best was a quick wcf flame out.

Yes they've been exactly what you said fine.... & they have had fine results. Fine ain't enough to win championships. The Bucks rosters the past few years were fine & they also got fine results once it got down to the playoffs.

Point is at no time during his tenure with Portland was that team a contending squad especially in the west. Dame had his fair share of mediocre performances but his team at best was a quick wcf flame out.
What are you arguing though? That Dame is as good as Steph or Giannis? Because that’s just not true. We don’t need to look to playoff performance alone for that, he has never had an mvp level regular season either. He’s a really good player but his impact on the game isn’t equivalent.

What are you arguing though? That Dame is as good as Steph or Giannis? Because that’s just not true. We don’t need to look to playoff performance alone for that, he has never had an mvp level regular season either. He’s a really good player but his impact on the game isn’t equivalent.

Nowhere did i say that,

I'm arguing that at no point has dame had a roster that was suitable for a championship run, especially out the west.

Nowhere did i say that,

I'm arguing that at no point has dame had a roster that was suitable for a championship run, especially out the west.
Yeah I would agree and again Stotts has dropped the ball too. Still as you acknowledged Dame’s teams haven’t always met or exceeded their potential in the playoffs either.

Middleton is one hell of a player.
I peeped he tried to hit that penny stepback in the 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom