OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
clippers got the leader they wanted and still dont listen
smh

When I was maybe 14, I played in a Summer basketball league at the Santa Monica Boys Club. After we lost the first game of the season, the volunteer coach assigned to our team basically said “y’all can’t hoop” then went down the line with individual players saying “you need to learn how to dribble,” “you can’t shoot,” “you’re just too small,”etc. He never came back.

I feel like Rondo might go out a similar way with the Clippers when they lose to the Mavs.
:lol:

Last edited:
192476831_4746700815358405_7351393523562502211_n.png
Dray gotta know deep inside that if he doesn't get suspended, the gsw would have won & he would have gotten FMVP. His pride costed him that & continues to do so today.

But to be a role player and in that position speaks volumes of his past performance.

When I was maybe 14, I played in a Summer basketball league at the Santa Monica Boys Club. After we lost the first game of the season, the volunteer coach assigned to our team basically said “y’all can’t hoop” then went down the line with individual players saying “you need to learn how to dribble,” “you can’t shoot,” “you’re just too small,”etc. He never came back.

I feel like Rondo might go out a similar way with the Clippers when the lose to the Mavs.

Was that the moment that you became a conservative?

That made u the Man U are today :smile:
No hand outs

I feel like Rondo might go out a similar way with the Clippers when they lose to the Mavs.

but you woke up the next day and pulled yourself up by your bootstraps like a TBA
true blooded american

what did hje tell u?
We did go on to win the league title under a new coach ...

3A4FFED2-A432-4C85-9934-280B3FB46484.jpeg

so I guess you could say that.
1991 got damnnnn

that aarp membership must be sweeet

Julianne Moore was right there, if buddy missed and hit her instead storm2006 storm2006 would be going on a rampage today :smh:
If Julianne Moore would have gotten a particle of that spit on here you know I would have seen me leaving the box suite looking like Mike Woodson
1622149141013.gif

She’s only 5’3” doe so she got a unique mix of combined vertical and horizontal thickness. She’s 60 too so I know the yambs gotta be right :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom