OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
the guy that spit at trae should be dealt with quickly. i would like to see him charged for a terrorist attack given the heightened dangers during the pandemic

adam silver needs to step up as the commissioner
his silence speaks volumes
protect your players or let them police themselves. these hostile acts will not be ignored

SIlver probably thinks like this poster.

Ehhh I think that’s more drunk ******* during the playoffs than racism

I feel like the Hawks are misusing Clint Capela, Harden had him beasting in Houston

Worse things happening to other ppl doesn't make said thing ok to do
pachah1.png

I feel like the Hawks are misusing Clint Capela, Harden had him beasting in Houston
I just credit the Knicks for this tbh. Capela usually gets plenty of good looks at lay ups and dunks throughout all our games this season he’s been fantastic for us. But the Knicks doing cutting off supply to him

I've actually read someone say charge them with a terrorist attack and then got told Knick fans are the most sensitive all in the same day :lol:. WATTBA

Can’t stop that man so you try to hurt him?
This ain’t it

Noel probably didn’t even do it on purpose. Size 30 foot and uncoordinated af already as is.

Im not saying it’s ok to trip people. But dirtier plays happen for much less. Hell maybe Atlanta players did dirty **** that wasn’t caught on camera. Once again it’s the playoffs, Trae barely got checked by Bullock and they called a flagrant. The NBA will protect its players, Noel won’t get A suspension for that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom