OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill do it if you take your AirPods off.
D43F5853-8498-4B0F-9835-072DAB7266AF.jpeg

I got a hypothetical for research purposes.

If Julius Randle were to sustain a career altering injury during this series...should the Knicks re-sign him to a maximum contract despite said injury?

If Julius Randle were to sustain a career altering injury during this series...should the Knicks re-sign him to a maximum contract despite said injury?

He’s basically playing like he has a career altering injury this series.

Knicks won’t win if he keeps playing like this

He’s basically playing like he has a career altering injury this series.

Knicks won’t win if he keeps playing like this

But wouldn't it be dirty not to cash him out moving forward...since he was the central reason for ya'll regular season?

BTW...this is not my viewpoint. I'm just gathering data.

I’m all for paying him. He’s liked by the organization and deserves a pay day. Career altering and max though? Nah I don’t see them giving him max money if that happens. Why set yourself back? You can still reward him though.

I saw Trae fall down running back (that was after that up and under reverse, right?) and was like oh nah they’re gonna kill him in that arena for flopping, but I guess he didn’t and Noel maybe tried to trip? Idk that video was grainy.

But wouldn't it be dirty not to cash him out moving forward...since he was the central reason for ya'll regular season?

BTW...this is not my viewpoint. I'm just gathering data.

If we don’t cash him out, another team will. Randle has been great this year but I’m scared to sign him to a big deal. I see too many flashes of the bad Randle.

SIlver probably thinks like this poster.

you never cease to amaze with your bs... that wasn’t even about the spitting situation you dunce. You would’ve possibly caught that if you stopped trying to “get one off” especially bringing it into the nba thread. Clown activity at its finest.

you never cease to amaze with your bs... that wasn’t even about the spitting situation you dunce. You would’ve possibly caught that if you stopped trying to “get one off” especially bringing it into the nba thread. Clown activity at its finest.

If you think someone must have been "drunk" during the RW situation, I'm sure you feel the same about someone spitting.

CHalk it up to drunk fans. NOTHING to do with race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom