OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
$100million dollar man Dennis Schroder

tenor.gif

this truly always disturbed me. Like, why wouldn't you want to practce things you'll actually see in game. He just wants to beat up on regular dudes at open runs. Getting doubled and tripled is literally the only way to solve those math problems. Only way out is through. Mans can hoop, but that was soft af.

this truly always disturbed me. Like, why wouldn't you want to practce things you'll actually see in game. He just wants to beat up on regular dudes at open runs. Getting doubled and tripled is literally the only way to solve those math problems. Only way out is through. Mans can hoop, but that was soft af.

Thats why The Glove Alex "The Goat" CaruShow stays stealing the ball from him.

Where my Suns fans at? 2-2, series tied, Baby!!!!!!!! Where all the Lakers fans at that said Lakers in 5?????

If you said Suns would be shooting 32% from 3 and that both CP and AD would miss half a game through 4, I would have guessed Suns be down 3 games to 1 at best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom