OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers gone be in a dog fight if AD ain’t right.

Is it still the same stuff that’s nagging him or something new?

Start caruso and marc.
Lebron or keef gonna have to play alot of 5.
AD not playing another game until next season

Nice to see Ayton flourish. Many a NT'er slandered the hell out of that old man since day 1
Dudes were trashing him after he had close to a 20 and 10 rookie year

People slandered him because he was picked ahead of an all-time great player that was the obvious number one pick. Sam Bouie was a solid NBA player but he still gets clown for being picked ahead of Michael Jordan

People slandered him because he was picked ahead of an all-time great player that was the obvious number one pick. Sam Bouie was a solid NBA player but he still gets clown for being picked ahead of Michael Jordan
Ayton already a better Playoff player than Bowie. Don't think that's the right comparison here and also Ayton was slandered because people thought he couldn't play defense meaning he couldn't play in the Playoffs

I get your point. Players have been catching strays for the draft mistakes of GM’s since the beginning of time (even if it’s not their fault) - it’s part of the game.

If the draft went accordingly, the criticism/slander would have never been that heavy.

I get your point. Players have been catching strays for the draft mistakes of GM’s since the beginning of time (even if it’s not their fault).It’s part of the game.

If the draft went accordingly, the criticism or slander would have never been that heavy.
People like to act as if Luka was the obvious #1 pick. In the moment that wasn't the case at all

A simple Google search of mock drafts and it's overwhelmingly Ayton as the #1 pick. I saw SBNation as one of the few that had Luka at #1

52456319-9CE3-4A68-9A3E-7931E4309E99.gif

I mean, I've seen people call him trash many times in here :lol:

And his rookie year was better than any year Bowie ever had

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom