OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
We ain't about to act like Luka was the no brainer #1 pre-draft

I’m sorry but I fully expected Luka to go #1 to the Suns and be reunited with his Slovenian coach. Especially after what he did in Europe. If you told me Luka would have gone to the Mavs, I would have said you were crazy. :lol:

That’s just me tho, so maybe you’re right “generally” speaking. But Luka was def #1 on some boards. But he was also disrespected by other analysts/boards. So maybe it did balance itself out.

I get your point. Players have been catching strays for the draft mistakes of GM’s since the beginning of time (even if it’s not their fault) - it’s part of the game.

If the draft went accordingly, the criticism/slander would have never been that heavy.
See Kwame and how y'alls Black God MJ never gets any shame for drafting the dude.

These Celtics fans got me weak. But some of the not lying :rofl:

Attachments

• 20210530_191001.jpg
    20210530_191001.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 204
Lakers gone be in a dog fight if AD ain’t right.

Is it still the same stuff that’s nagging him or something new?
It was the knee to begin the game, then the groin when he fell and ultimately exited the game. I don't think his calf has been right either.

Still don't know how he wasn't
Unathletic. Slow-footed. Chubby. Stiff.

There were a TON of criticisms questioning whether he’d ever be able to create his own looks over here, let alone create for teammates at the level he has. He was labeled almost universally as a poor finisher at the rim.

Unathletic. Slow-footed. Chubby. Stiff.

There were a TON of criticisms questioning whether he’d ever be able to create his own looks over here, let alone create for teammates at the level he has. He was labeled almost universally as a poor finisher at the rim.
And his shooting fell off a cliff towards the end of his Euro season

Not sure how good it was before that as well

See Kwame and how y'alls Black God MJ never gets any shame for drafting the dude.

What are you talking about? Jordan gets a lot of slack for selecting Kwame and generally speaking being a terrible GM and talent evaluator. Jordan is up there with Isaiah Thomas as great players who are terrible evaluators of talent

What are you talking about? Jordan gets a lot of slack for selecting Kwame and generally speaking being a terrible GM and talent evaluator. Jordan is up there with Isaiah Thomas as great players who are terrible evaluators of talent
Kwame gets more negativity thrown his way than Jordan. It has always been that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom