OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lifetime ban, charge and publicly ID

Kyrie looks over....

11a55b6028a6bd2cf11ddc14570684ed_w200.gif

The Eastern Conference playoffs are going to be spicy from here on out. Philly, Brooklyn and Milwaukee are all playing their best basketball. Philly is going to reap the benefits of being the one seed by not needing to play both Brooklyn and Milwaukee.

I think it's hilarious that we went into these two games in Boston having a discussion about Boston's history of racism and generally being crappy fans and then Boston fans prove everybody right by being racist and crappy fans.

Then they wonder why they can't get any free agents 😂. Nobody wants to play for Danny ainge and in front of racist fans.

I think it's hilarious that we went into these two games in Boston having a discussion about Boston's history of racism and generally being crappy fans and then Boston fans prove everybody right by being racist and crappy fans.

Then they wonder why they can't get any free agents 😂. Nobody wants to play for Danny ainge and in front of racist fans.

It's a water bottle

The guy who threw it had a KG jersey on :lol:

Probably drunk

Bucks gonna be a whole different beast for them than the undermanned Celtics. I’m still leaning Nets, but I think it’s going to be a helluva series.
I think the top 3 east teams are dead even from what we know now... all have totally different strengths and weaknesses. Should be interesting.

Clippers doing work right now and Luka is off so far.

Mavs in trouble.

I am a HUGE CELTS fan and a BLACK MAB. Daniel Angie is MY GM AND YOUR GM TOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom