OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clips should give em the backdoor sweep. Mavs needed to surprise them in games 1 and 2 with hot shooting just to make this somewhat of an interesting series.

Random question: does the NBA still have a dress code? I remember when the NBA instituted the dress code as a way to combat the Allen Iverson era tall Ts and baggy jeans. It seems like a lot of the stuff I see NBA players wearing now would be in violation of the NBA dress code (jewelry, baggy clothing, athletic wear, etc.)

Is the dress code still in place? Is it more relaxed?

Luka was chucking 3s last game with this injury no problem. Now they getting stomped out and he’s off, this injury gonna get worse and worse for him….

Random question: does the NBA still have a dress code? I remember when the NBA instituted the dress code as a way to combat the Allen Iverson era tall Ts and baggy jeans. It seems like a lot of the stuff I see NBA players wearing now would be in violation of the NBA dress code (jewelry, baggy clothing, athletic wear, etc.)

Think it's been dead since Silver took over

Hip hop went from subculture to the dominant form of youth popular culture.

So the dress code wouldn't have a purpose today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom