OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcus hit em with the smokey :rofl:

tenor (4) (3).gif

How bad has Deandre been for Nash if he’s not playing him? :rofl: Is KD in at the center spot?

actually he saving Jordan for the Bucks series. No need to play him and risk injury against the Celtics. He want Jordan 100%. Plus will be in the starting line up.

Like I said last game, Nets game plan is Tatum can score whatever he wants and we’ll score more. Not even we’ll focus on the other players thing, just we have more guns.

Not sure if this is a championship strategy but we will see.

People still believe that “I know he doesn’t have hands because it looks like he can’t bench X amount” lie?

🤣

Not saying KD has hands but come on… some of the best knockouts I’ve seen came at the hands of men that look like they can’t lift the bar.

we not doing this

we acting like KD couldn't out lift most people in this thread if not all of them

It was a joke. I'm sure he's like a 6'11 160 lb John Wick.

Like I said last game, Nets game plan is Tatum can score whatever he wants and we’ll score more. Not even we’ll focus on the other players thing, just we have more guns.

Not sure if this is a championship strategy but we will see.

Bucks gonna be a whole different beast for them than the undermanned Celtics. I’m still leaning Nets, but I think it’s going to be a helluva series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom