OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
7rqnumjbkfj21.jpg
What's her @?

My problem with Kyrie stepping on the logo was how sneakily he did it. If you going to do it, do it like TO. Do it with conviction :lol:

And will we ever get the real story as to why he hated Boston so much?

Now KD bashing Boston along with Kyrie :lol:

But back in 2016...

KD during free agency,

"I mean, I've got much respect for everybody on their team," the former MVP continued. "I know AB (Avery Bradley), I know Isaiah (Thomas). Marcus Smart, Jae Crowder, those guys came (to the meeting) and we had a nice talk. Like I said, they were very impressive. The city of Boston is one of the best cities in the league. And I really respect how they approach the game, how they play the game. So that was it."

Draymond was right

Now KD bashing Boston along with Kyrie :lol:

But back in 2016...

KD during free agency,

"I mean, I've got much respect for everybody on their team," the former MVP continued. "I know AB (Avery Bradley), I know Isaiah (Thomas). Marcus Smart, Jae Crowder, those guys came (to the meeting) and we had a nice talk. Like I said, they were very impressive. The city of Boston is one of the best cities in the league. And I really respect how they approach the game, how they play the game. So that was it."

Draymond was right

I mean, the dude is essentially being put on the spot in a job interview-ish scenario. Is he really gonna say Boston is trash? Use some logic man. :lol:

Ya’ll Beantown cats are sawft. All this uproar over a dude gently stomping on a logo and calling out a known racist *** city. Get out of your feels. It ain’t a good look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom