OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody told me the WNBA is allowing Men to compete as long as they identify as Cis or NonBinary or Female, or anything but Male.

How long before Juwanna Man exploits this allowance for reasons other than, being comfortable in their own skin?

“They” should wreck the League, no pun intended.
FCD92813-585A-4854-905E-05018096C66C.jpeg

Kuzma gon be average there next season too

Kuzma is overrated. The Suns exposed every single of his weaknesses yesterday! They should have traded Kuzma instead of Ingram!

Stomp and wipe your shoes on the logo is the ultimate disrespect to a team. Funny how he didn't do that in Cleveland after they traded him.

He had plenty of opportunities to call out the city but waited until game 3 of the playoffs. Why?

To distract and change the narrative.

Boston is a racist city but let's not pretend all racism is solely coming from Massachusetts. Turn on the news and see what's happening around the country.

Oh yeah.... we're not talking about America, we're talking about Boston :rolleyes
Love it when you race capers expose yourselves. Every time :pimp:

Listen you should know this about me, when it comes to the Knicks I lose all sense of rationality and objectivity. I just turn into a stupid dumb fan. :lol:

The Knicks are finished, Randle is a fraud, Trae has impressed me (Still should have drafted Luka tho). But Trae has been amazing, he seems so much more poised.

But it’s killing me to see the Knicks so god damn soft, that’s what hurts the most. You got it brother. I apologize Hawks fans for being a dumb irrational fan. Armada Armada specifically

200.gif

fair enough for now but we still gotta close it out :lol:
tenorfwe.gif

Kuzma is overrated. The Suns exposed every single of his weaknesses yesterday! They should have traded Kuzma instead of Ingram!

1. No one rates Karl high enough for him to be overrated.
2. The Suns exposed nothing. Anyone who has watched Karl the last few years knows the only consistent thing about him is that he's inconsistent
3. Kuzma was not getting the Lakers AD

:lol: - "Damn those "boys" for finally learning they should hold all the power."

“Player empowerment is a catchall for the fact that the league has done a terrible job of empowering teams,” a current NBA general manager told The New Yorker's Isaac Chotiner. “The players have all of the leverage in every situation. I think it’s the worst thing that ever happened to professional sports on all levels.”

Unnamed GM: NBA Has Done Terrible Job Empowering Teams - RealGM Wiretap

Btw, I spent my younger years there. Newton, MA. My godfather is Charlie Austin (RIP) of WBZ-TV fame. Boston journalism legend. Oh the stories he’d tell about being a prominent black journalist in Boston. Clearly racism doesn’t only exist in MA—but it’s the topic at hand so it’s being discussed. And it should be discussed.

I remember him from when I was mad little. They still give nods to him on the news.:wow::nthat:

RIP. :frown:

Newton is a trash town. That's where Joe Rogan is from. All you really need to know. Newton, Brookline, Wellesley. No bueno. Those are like the Brentwood of Boston. Haven for abundantly wealthy Jewish and Catholic folks. You will get the cops called on you for parking in front of someone's house on the street.

The actual city of Boston is fine, which is what people from other places miss. 25% black, which is blacker than NYC and 3x as black as LA. Black mayor, black DA, just had a black police commissioner. Progressing nicely in that regard having POC in positions of power. Diversity wise it's heading the right direction.

70's South Boston is what was responsible for giving the city a bad rep Poor racist Irish/Italian immigrants living in the projects beefing with folks from Roxbury, Jamaica Plain because they needed a scapegoat for their own problems. Those people are gone for the most part. S. Boston is for white collar transplants now.

I agree it's a good topic. It's a white America problem, but it's good to compartmentalize the problem even further.

The outrage over stepping on the logo is dumb. It probably doesn't align with his spirituality, but I suppose everyone has a tipping point. The crowd was chanting "f Kyrie." What they expect? Wiping your feet on an inanimate object is just as harmless as words. People need to grow up. Throwing something is what crosses the line. He'll get smoke for the logo thing, but that's more a sports rivalry type of thing IMO. Not a personal or physical attack like throwing a water bottle. I doubt the dude even saw that logo stomp. Tough to see stuff like that when you're at the game. Water bottle was coming regardless.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom