OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think you need new laws.

If you throw an object at someone that's assault right?

the boston fan is getting charged with assault from what i understand, what more needs to happen?
I think the downsides here are clearly much deeper than a simple assault charge. Assault charges feel like they should be the absolute bare minimum.

It’s clearly not been enough to prevent it from happening. If the punishments aren’t working, you aren’t doing enough.

Kyrie isn't hated in Boston because the racist are filling the Garden he's hated in Boston because of this

kyrie-irving-10-4-18-588x588.jpg

They'll make an example out of one of these crazy fans. Should be enough to cut the bs from others going forward.

If Luka don’t get his body right for the next playoff run he’s gonna be CP3 status

Lol just bc u get charged with sumthing, it doesn't mean it will stick
Right. Would guess the vast majority of these dudes get fined and no jail time.

That’s not enough for the downsides that are clearly evident and possible with all this.

And if the dude has no record, he can probably plead out to a lesser charge. Going to end up with community service and anger management classes.

Nah, the police and system will sympathize with him because they love the logo. Sports logos are apart of American Religion, so what Kyrie did was considered blasphemy

I think the downsides here are clearly much deeper than a simple assault charge. Assault charges feel like they should be the absolute bare minimum.

It’s clearly not been enough to prevent it from happening. If the punishments aren’t working, you aren’t doing enough.
It's up to the players to press charges. Trae Young declined. Idk about westbrook with the popcorn thing. Of course Kyrie isn't gunna decline lol

The fan will get what's coming

The only thing you can do deter this kind of behavoir is swift punishment.

Beyond that are you gunna do a psych eval of everyone who wants to buy a ticket?

I dunno imo assault charges and national shame 5 seconds after you throw the bottle seems like pretty significant consequences.

Right. Would guess the vast majority of these dudes get fined and no jail time.

That’s not enough for the downsides that are clearly evident and possible with all this.

You want what...manadotry minimum sentences for bad fans?

I think we really need to resist the urge to level down, punish them yes.

But we don't need to make up new punishments and laws for stuff that already has significant consequences.

1622490694149.jpeg

KoonG wildin

Remember when this same dude called Charlie Villanueva a cancer patient and told Tim Duncan "happy mother's day" knowing his mom passed?

Clown behavior

Yeah that’s my thing, KG has said and done some of the vilest **** in NBA history. Do we really want to use him as the arbiter of how to act on the court? I remember him and Melo got in a fight because he told him his wife tastes like honey. KG was one of the biggest clowns out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom