OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey what he did was wrong… But do you ever think he got a bottle thrown at him because he lied to the fans here? He sat in the garden and said he’ll come back and he lied. It seems like you want it to be about race.

Got it. They should just kill Kyrie for not resigning then. Makes a lot of sense.

Kyrie left as a free agent so that should give Boston fans a free pass to act like clowns. Hope no one ever signs with you dudes again

Hey what he did was wrong… But do you ever think he got a bottle thrown at him because he lied to the fans here? He sat in the garden and said he’ll come back and he lied. It seems like you want it to be about race.

I have no idea what the dude's motivations were. I don't know dude, I can't read his mind.

What I do know that a white person tried to assault a black person, other black people saw that, and thought it was reasonable to conclude race played a part.

You complain that other people are jumping to conclusions when they claim this was racially motivated. Yet you jumping to your own conclusions to claim it wasn't.

So here you stand, a non-black person lecturing black people about them unfairly making everything about race.

That is the hill you are on right now. I just wanted to point that out to you.

The gas that 2008 squad gets is still astounding. KG looking sad.
HoF speech was so gross. Dude had two years of relevance in that jersey talking about "I see myself as a Celtic". No titles have asterisks, but if they did have to, THIS title would be at the forefront. It has been the launchpad for multiple players carrying on as if they were something they were not.

Imagine ACTUALLY caring about Kyrie/anyone stepping on the logo? Strong JuJu/TiK ToK vibes.

I have no idea what the dude's motivations were. I don't know dude, I can't read his mind.

What I do know that a white person tried to assault a black person, other black people saw that, and thought it was reasonable to conclude race played a part.

You complain that other people are jumping to conclusions when they claim this was racially motivated. Yet you jumping to your own conclusions to claim it wasn't.

So here you stand, a non-black person lecturing black people about them unfairly making everything about race.

If you have have no idea what the motivations were then whats the point of assuming?? If kyrie got a water bottle thrown at him for no reason… Then yeah even I would jump to the conclusion that it’s a race issue. But Kyrie literally lied to some of the craziest fans in the world… Then he followed it up by making ridiculous statements a few days ago.. like there’s history here… but yeah it’s definitely got to be about race right?

That Celtics title is the most milked title ever. Get one lucky chip do nothing but lose after and people walking around like they're legends.

lol cmon this is just hating, if anything id argue those celtics got kinda unlucky

- they were crushing the league the year after the championship KG gets hurt he's physically never the same.
- the finals with lakers Perkins get hurt they are starting the remininats of Rasheed Wallace. perk never the same.
- Rondo has shoulder separated by D-wade in the that first miami series.

i mean it's arguable, but its hard to see how they got lucky.

Me pointing out that he's white isn't even meant to be an attack. Merely an observation based on his responses.
Something he should probably think about and digest. There's a message there in how swiftly and surely I knew.

If you have have no idea what the motivations were then whats the point of assuming?? If kyrie got a water bottle thrown at him for no reason… Then yeah even I would jump to the conclusion that it’s a race issue. But Kyrie literally lied to some of the craziest fans in the world… Then he followed it up by making ridiculous statements a few days ago.. like there’s history here… but yeah it’s definitely got to be about race right?
Do you even realize that your *** is making major assumptions too?

You are assuming that you know the motivations of someone you a) Don't know b) Never met were just about him not resigning.

And what ridiculous statement did Kyrie make a few days ago are you assuming motivated this?

Last edited:
lol cmon this is just hating, if anything id argue those celtics got kinda unlucky

- they were crushing the league the year after the championship KG gets hurt he's physically never the same.
- the finals with lakers Perkins get hurt they are starting the remininats of Rasheed Wallace. perk never the same.
- Rondo has shoulder separated by D-wade in the that first miami series.

i mean it's arguable, but its hard to see how they got lucky.
Oh that’s the stuff I’m talking about people just hate on Boston just for the hell of it now all of a sudden it was a lucky championship? Like you said they were crushing people that year I think they went on a 20 game win streak it was crazy.

I don't agree, but I totally understand why KG is mad about the logo,
he clearly views himself as a mr. celtic.

like nobody is confused why Cowboys tackled TO when he stomped on the star. :lol:

but ernie johnson caring? nah i don't understand that. :lol:

gordon hayward fleeced boston for $90 million but i don’t see anyone throwing bottles at him. but we’re crying, kicking and screaming over “broken” promises?

media always ask pending free agents in the middle of the season, “are you coming back?” that’s a trap question. any response will yield fall out, it’s just a matter of when it hits.

Ok so let’s look at this from Kyries end. Kyrie comes out and basically says the same thing he did a couple days ago. I’m absolutely not resigning here, I hate it, city is full of racists. You really think that Celtics fans are going to treat him better after that?

Hey, he called us racist but at least he told the truth. We should be totally respectful now.

stop hiding behind a crutch that he is getting treated this way because he said he was going to resign. It’s sad watching people delude themselves in such a way. He is getting treated this way because he said the city is full of racists and someone clearly took issue with it by further proving that Boston is full of racists

craziest? nah... craziest would be futbol fans across the ocean

i think you meant to type “racist.”

Do you even realize that your *** is making major assumptions too?

You are assuming that you know the motivations of someone you a) Don't know b) Never met were about him not resigning.

And what ridiculous statement did Kyrie make a few days ago are you assuming motivated this?
Because there’s no evidence that supports your assumptions That this white dude was a racist. So why even assume in the first place? Especially if you don’t have evidence. The difference between your assumption and my assumption is there’s a little bit more evidence to back up the fact that maybe this white dude just hates Kyrie for being Kyrie. Just like a lot of people do. 1..Kyrie lied to the fans in Boston and said he would resign and then he screwed and went somewhere else. 2.. a few days ago Kyrie made wild statements about the fans in Boston for no reason. If Kyrie was called the N-word at one of the games and then chose to speak out about after the game, then that’s fine but don’t just come up with BS for no reason because you’re scared about playing in the garden. Kid had to light sage in the garden at the beginning of the season because of all the bad karma he left

Regardless what a player says, when he cums back to play his old team, he's gonna get booed & will be hated on

Speaking of irrational :lol:

Screenshot_2021-05-31 GRD Celtics's ( greenrunsdeep) Instagram profile • 3,208 photos and videos.png

Thread is in shambles. Need Philly-Wiz to tipoff.

Ok so let’s look at this from Kyries end. Kyrie comes out and basically says the same thing he did a couple days ago. I’m absolutely not resigning here, I hate it, city is full of racists. You really think that Celtics fans are going to treat him better after that?

Hey, he called us racist but at least he told the truth. We should be totally respectful now.

stop hiding behind a crutch that he is getting treated this way because he said he was going to resign. It’s sad watching people delude themselves in such a way. He is getting treated this way because he said the city is full of racists and someone clearly took issue with it by further proving that Boston is full of racists

Yes you should respect a man who tells the truth on how he thinks/feels.

gordon hayward fleeced boston for $90 million but i don’t see anyone throwing bottles at him. but we’re crying, kicking and screaming over “broken” promises?

media always ask pending free agents in the middle of the season, “are you coming back?” that’s a trap question. any response will yield fall out, it’s just a matter of when it hits.
Bro be quiet. Gordon hayward abs sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom